Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Best tips for growing single twitter account?

Tevetto

Reaction score
Indeed, I understand that Twitter is currently undergoing some changes. However, I'm curious if anyone has any tips for growing a single Twitter account. I started an account approximately a week ago and have been posting regularly, engaging in some following and unfollowing activities (without encountering a shadowban, as far as I know), but I haven't explored many other strategies. I would greatly appreciate any feedback, suggestions, or advice to enhance the growth of my account.

LocalSk8r

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I've got some advice to share with you. Avoid engaging in derogatory comments or mocking Elon, also known as Lex Luthor, on Twitter. Otherwise, your account will face permanent suspension. Take this seriously, as it's not something to be taken lightly.

RollPaper

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
1.As previously stated, engage with tweets that may have gone viral.
2.Generate likes and retweets for your own tweets in order to increase your visibility.

SeenManiak

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Discover prominent accounts within your specific field of interest, then proceed to follow them and activate tweet notifications for their updates. Once they post a tweet, promptly respond with a valuable reply that adds to their point and ideally offers additional insights. After 24 hours, follow all people who have liked your reply. Following another 24 hours, unfollow those who haven't reciprocated the follow. Additionally, I intend to share a comprehensive guide on effective Twitter strategies in the near future, which will be available for free. Feel free to check it out once it's published.

Bugsbu

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I am grateful for it! Thanks.

GlimmerDean

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
To enhance your social media engagement, it's important to remain active by using strategies such as following and unfollowing accounts. Additionally, show your support by liking, retweeting, and quoting other people's posts, and don't hesitate to share your own thoughts and opinions.

Moreover, maintaining a consistent posting schedule is key. If you have the financial means, you may consider obtaining a verified badge, commonly known as a blue tick, to further establish your credibility.

Shoesen

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The crucial factor here is maintaining consistency. As you have a single account, ensure that you install it on your mobile device and use the official Twitter app for operations.

Create a daily schedule that includes a specific number of tweets, follows, retweets, and likes.

Avoid unfollowing a large number of people (in the hundreds per day) to prevent drawing attention from Twitter.

Consider using a tool like Followerwonk, which can assist you in effectively managing and expanding your Twitter account.

Certhw

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The quickest option is to purchase a profile, while the second fastest and easiest method involves paying for giveaways. On the other hand, there are free approaches that require investing time. One such approach is to write exceptional threads and create concise guides on trending and valuable subjects, offering them for free to those who retweet and comment. Another free method is to obtain verification for $8 (once it becomes available again on the 28th). Verified accounts tend to attract more followers, and even though some people may notice the verification badge, you still stand out because it's relatively new and not everyone clicks on the badge. Engaging in Twitter spaces as a speaker and hosting discussions on popular topics is also a free strategy to consider. Additionally, creating and sharing entertaining memes can be an effective way to gain attention.

Mologyst

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Compensate influential accounts within your industry for promotional purposes.

Relaxiady

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
To enhance your social media engagement, it's important to remain active by using strategies such as following and unfollowing accounts. Additionally, show your support by liking, retweeting, and quoting other people's posts, and don't hesitate to share your own thoughts and opinions.

Moreover, maintaining a consistent posting schedule is key. If you have the financial means, you may consider obtaining a verified badge, commonly known as a blue tick, to further establish your credibility.
What is the number of accounts you follow and unfollow on a daily basis?

PapaLola

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Do you have any recommendations regarding that?
It is highly advisable to employ a strategy of dividing and conquering. It would be beneficial for you to identify a narrower subset on Twitter, such as rap enthusiasts, and make an effort to connect with them. This approach would be particularly effective if your objective is to gain followers, as having a more targeted audience increases the likelihood of attracting people willing to pay for your content. Alternatively, you could strive to excel as a top-notch general account.

Supremsten

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
You have the freedom to accomplish as much as you desire, whereas I have already achieved a minimum of 50.

Anita

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The main problem I'm experiencing is that my Twitter account doesn't have a specific focus; it primarily consists of silly joke tweets, political content, and replies to popular tweets. I wouldn't classify it as completely ineffective since I've managed to gain a few hundred followers from scratch. However, lacking a specific niche makes it challenging to determine the best approach for further expanding my account.

Gwaycomm

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Do you have any recommendations regarding that?

Fuzzyme

Reaction score
Receive encouragement from your followers through their positive remarks and ensure your regular presence. This doesn't imply performing an excessive number of actions each day, but rather maintaining a steady, genuine, and patient engagement.

ShayIama

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
F/U method
Mother Child method,
Tweets, Engaging with others.

Veganie

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The quickest option is to purchase a profile, while the second fastest and easiest method involves paying for giveaways. On the other hand, there are free approaches that require investing time. One such approach is to write exceptional threads and create concise guides on trending and valuable subjects, offering them for free to those who retweet and comment. Another free method is to obtain verification for $8 (once it becomes available again on the 28th). Verified accounts tend to attract more followers, and even though some people may notice the verification badge, you still stand out because it's relatively new and not everyone clicks on the badge. Engaging in Twitter spaces as a speaker and hosting discussions on popular topics is also a free strategy to consider. Additionally, creating and sharing entertaining memes can be an effective way to gain attention.
Engage with other users by liking, sharing, retweeting, and commenting on their posts. This will prompt them to visit your profile, where you can choose to follow or unfollow them. By actively interacting with others, you can attract their attention and increase engagement with your Twitter account.

Kaptains

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Maintain a consistent approach to your involvement, connect and engage with accounts that align with your area of interest, and over time, you will acquire a substantial number of followers who actively interact with your tweets.

Top Bottom