Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

MMO P&S Best Automation program to make a bot?

Brodernsfi

Reaction score
I made a TikTok follow bot, and it seems to work, but there's a problem. After I click the follow button and it shows "Messages" saying I followed that person, TikTok doesn't actually register it. When I refresh the page, it goes back to saying "Follow". Also, the follower count doesn't change on the account I followed. I'm using Selenium with UndetectedChromeDriver. I'm considering switching to Puppeteer, but I'm not sure if that will solve the issue.

MagicGurl

Reaction score
When you follow someone on a platform, does your "following" count go up? Perhaps you've reached a limit on how many people you can follow.

Brodernsfi

Reaction score
When you follow someone on a platform, does your "following" count go up? Perhaps you've reached a limit on how many people you can follow.

I was talking about that too. It seems like the count doesn't go up. But interestingly, when I follow someone using my phone, it works fine. Let me check again to see if there's something I can do to fix it.

MagicGurl

Reaction score
I was talking about that too. It seems like the count doesn't go up. But interestingly, when I follow someone using my phone, it works fine. Let me check again to see if there's something I can do to fix it.

1. You might be getting noticed or detected.
2. TikTok might work differently if you're using a non-mobile client.
3. Give Appium a try. It's a tool that lets you automate both mobile and web tasks.

MagicGurl

Reaction score

1. It's possible that you're being noticed.
2. TikTok might act differently if you're using a non-mobile client.
3. Give Appium a try; it allows automation for both mobile and web interfaces.

Wilru

Reaction score
I made a TikTok follow bot, and it seems to work, but there's a problem. After I click the follow button and it shows "Messages" saying I followed that person, TikTok doesn't actually register it. When I refresh the page, it goes back to saying "Follow". Also, the follower count doesn't change on the account I followed. I'm using Selenium with UndetectedChromeDriver. I'm considering switching to Puppeteer, but I'm not sure if that will solve the issue.

You can use Appium to automate Android apps. It should help you achieve what you're looking for.

Brodernsfi

Reaction score

You can use Appium to automate Android apps. It should help you achieve what you're looking for.

I considered it, but from what I've learned, there could be significant performance problems if you try to use more than 10 accounts. Do you have any experience with this? I've tried it myself, and while it might just be my computer, the performance wasn't too bad.

Brodernsfi

Reaction score

I'll need to look into it more.

Brodernsfi

Reaction score
If you don't want to share it publicly, feel free to send me a private message.

WetSizzlin

Reaction score
You should use a strong antidetect browser and then try it out.

Gaucompa

Reaction score
You started following a lot of people too fast, and now you can't follow any more for a while.

WetSizzlin

Reaction score
You started following a lot of people too fast, and now you can't follow any more for a while.
It's about your fingerprint, not what you do. I think even manual actions won't work either.

Top Bottom