Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

Be cautious when dealing with Go Daddy as they may engage in an auto-renewal scam.

Shirleyflag

Reaction score
Any standard web hosting service provides a free SSL certificate. Simply switch to a different provider and solve the issue, even if you are without SSL for a short period. Save your money.

Proudel

Reaction score
People are still using GoDaddy in 2022? Seriously?
I'm looking to purchase multiple domains, around 4 to 7. Can you recommend a good place to buy domains in bulk?

Trixtvil

Reaction score
I'm looking to purchase multiple domains, around 4 to 7. Can you recommend a good place to buy domains in bulk?

There are countless options available. However, fewer than 10 domains isn't typically considered a bulk purchase. Check out the domain names subforum to see what others are using.

Proudel

Reaction score
There are countless options available. However, fewer than 10 domains isn't typically considered a bulk purchase. Check out the domain names subforum to see what others are using.

Which would you recommend: CosmoTown or Dynadot?

Kurobi

Reaction score
I'm a bit confused because a contract is a contract. If the renewal date is 05/03/2023, then GoDaddy should only charge you on that date, not earlier. It feels like the USA, supposedly the best country in the world, has no laws and operates like the wild west.

A couple of months ago, I had fast supreme hosting with GoDaddy. A week before the monthly billing date, they took money from my PayPal without any email confirmation.

Most web hosts don't operate this way. I've now canceled my hosting plans with GoDaddy and disabled PayPal auto-renewal, keeping only my domain with yearly renewal.

Is it normal for GoDaddy to engage in such shady business practices?

LinTaru

Reaction score
This is why I love Namecheap: in my opinion, they offer amazing service and quality. I pay exclusively with crypto, ensuring all renewals are manual.

Cebeobr

Reaction score
Because of these practices, I stopped using them two years ago. Now, I use Namecheap for domain names and Vultr/DigitalOcean for hosting. It was the best decision I ever made. Their slow hosting never brought me success, but after migrating to cloud hosting, my keywords quickly moved toward the first page of SERPs. A few months later, most of my keywords were on the first page, and they're still ranking and generating revenue.

Tensco

Reaction score
I rely on Porkbun, NameSilo, and Namecheap as my primary registrars and steer clear of GoDaddy at all costs.

Top Bottom