Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

LB Backlinks originating from websites such as Medium, Blogger, Reddit, and similar platforms.

WeTNT

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Greetings, MMO community!

Around three weeks ago, I created multiple articles with links to my money sites on platforms such as Blogger, Medium, Quora, and Reddit. However, I am unsure whether this effort is worth it in terms of backlinks and site authority, or if it's useless. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to locate them on Google Search Console or SEMrush, and they are not yet indexed in my money site's backlinks profile.

My question is whether it's still worthwhile to use these free platforms to build links, or if I should focus on other methods like guest posts or niche edits to improve my website's SEO. Thank you.

Airship

Reaction score
Inclusion of links from platforms like Reddit indicates that conversations surrounding your website are taking place, which is beneficial as it signifies relevance in the eyes of Google. While these links may not have a significant impact on your website's rankings, they contribute to a diverse backlink profile, which is advantageous.

XoInlove

Reaction score
As recommended, these types of links contribute to diversifying your backlink profile and may generate some traffic. However, they do not carry substantial value. It is worth noting that many links created on platforms like Blogger, Medium, and Quora may not be indexed by Google. Instead, it is more beneficial to concentrate on guest posts, niche edits, and relevant Private Blog Network (PBN) links.

Wandata

Reaction score
Greetings, MMO community!

Around three weeks ago, I created multiple articles with links to my money sites on platforms such as Blogger, Medium, Quora, and Reddit. However, I am unsure whether this effort is worth it in terms of backlinks and site authority, or if it's useless. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to locate them on Google Search Console or SEMrush, and they are not yet indexed in my money site's backlinks profile.

My question is whether it's still worthwhile to use these free platforms to build links, or if I should focus on other methods like guest posts or niche edits to improve my website's SEO. Thank you.
When examining the pages, ensure to check for the presence of "noindex" tags or if the content is being delivered through JavaScript. Several of the mentioned websites may present indexing challenges due to these obstacles.

While exploring your competitors' backlinks, focus on identifying similar websites that are successfully indexed. Direct your efforts towards those websites instead of the ones mentioned in your previous post.

Top Bottom