Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Awesome Design Service! Creative High Quality Logo & Banner Only In $9

WinSeoServices

Reaction score
EOyxjyK.jpg
For More Details:
Send PM's Post on our Thread

PowerFist

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The designer created four distinct graphics for our website, even though it currently only consists of a domain with no content. The graphics were aesthetically pleasing and, considering the price, I find them to be exceptional.

However, we had to request revisions for two of them since the initial images did not accurately represent the type of product associated with the domain (an exact match domain of a specific product). Despite the lack of prior research, the designer promptly adjusted the images after we provided more information.

When purchasing graphics, it's essential to provide the seller with sufficient details, considering the price. You shouldn't expect an extensive research process at this cost.

Overall, it's a good product, and I would consider buying from the seller again if the need arises.

Evanger

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
A $9 logo? I might take a chance and see if you can redesign my current logo (mainly looking for ideas)... but seriously, that's quite affordable!

BuggyTeenz

Reaction score
Looks promising. Will the final product be provided in PSD format?

WinSeoServices

Reaction score
The designer created four distinct graphics for our website, even though it currently only consists of a domain with no content. The graphics were aesthetically pleasing and, considering the price, I find them to be exceptional.

However, we had to request revisions for two of them since the initial images did not accurately represent the type of product associated with the domain (an exact match domain of a specific product). Despite the lack of prior research, the designer promptly adjusted the images after we provided more information.

When purchasing graphics, it's essential to provide the seller with sufficient details, considering the price. You shouldn't expect an extensive research process at this cost.

Overall, it's a good product, and I would consider buying from the seller again if the need arises.
Thank you for Approved My Thread. :)
Looks promising. Will the final product be provided in PSD format?
PM Sent.

Trimblue

Reaction score
In which file format are the logos sent?

Tarasuff

Reaction score
I've submitted an order via email (enyoon). Excited to receive the logo!

Copeophav

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Looks quite impressive!

Galergro

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
What's the current Turnaround Time (TAT) for this, please? I need a logo done.

Chupara

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I'm interested in this service; I believe I can't send any PMs yet as a newbie. But anyway, do you only accept PayPal? No option for cryptocurrency?

Fuzzyme

Reaction score
Transaction ID : 8764557656577

Polyves

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Fantastic! I'll be in touch shortly.

Polyves

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Outstanding work! I've received my logo, and the designer provided me with a variety of logos, all of which are truly fantastic.

Coopsyden

Reaction score
The pricing is incredible! Your work is truly fantastic!

Cebeobr

Reaction score
Logo order placed. Transaction ID: 3456756765**

Top Bottom