Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

[Autofications.com] Automated SMS Verification # Verify ANY Website # 40+ Countries

AutoFications

Reaction score
Let me introduce you to AutoFications.
It's time to stop waiting hours for that manual phone verification.
AutoFications is here with fully automated phone verifications!
We have numbers in more than 40 countries and you can verify ANY website that sends a text message (SMS) for verification.
Visit our website by clicking on this link: https://autofications.com/

/* Pricing */
The pricing is different for each country and website but it ranges from $0.5 - $3 per verification.

/* Accepted Payment Methods */
The minimum deposit is $5 and you can make a deposit using your Credit card, Perfect Money, Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin.

/* Refund Policy */
You are only charged when a text message (SMS) is received.

/* Contact Us */
Email: [email protected]
Live chat/Support ticket: https://autofications.com/support
Private message: Here on MMOLEARN

Members older than 6 months can get $1 for free if they leave a review. Just reply here with your username.

PowerFist

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Summary: This SMS verification panel has undergone testing by the marketplace moderation team to ensure it aligns with the marketplace standards. The examination verified the panel's operational status and its ability to deliver as advertised.
  • The verification process was tested and performed accurately.
  • The panel demonstrated functionality with minimal issues.
  • The support function for the panel proved to be helpful.
Information For Buyers: Service Quality: Expect the received product or service's quality to meet or exceed your expectations. If there's a significant drop in quality, please use the report button to notify us. Disputes: In case of non-receipt or dissatisfaction with the advertised product or service, don't hesitate to address disputes. The "no refunds" policy doesn't prevent you from requesting a refund through the shit list process. Refer to the shit list rules for more details on dispute resolution. Review Copies: As per marketplace rules, refrain from requesting trials or review copies if not offered by the seller in the sales thread. Failure to comply may result in post removal and further action.

SisterHippo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Recently registered! Excited to put your service to the test. I'll share my experience with a review soon. Specifically, I'll be using the USA Gmail account PVA service, currently priced at $2.

SisterHippo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Quick inquiry: There are two "Gmail" offers listed—one with a star symbol priced at $2 and another without the star symbol at $1.5. I couldn't find any documentation explaining the difference. Could you please provide clarification? Thanks!

Cahalfie

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Is it compatible with Google accounts?

SisterHippo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Recently registered! Excited to put your service to the test. I'll share my experience with a review soon. Specifically, I'll be using the USA Gmail account PVA service, currently priced at $2.

The service performed flawlessly. Initial deposit (minimum of $5, as noted by OP) was required, and I used a credit/debit card (with a 10% fee, so be aware). There are 4-5 other payment methods (crypto, Alipay, etc.) with different or no charges for reloading or "depositing."

I successfully used this service for Gmail (opted for the listing with the star symbol, as there's no documentation on the difference, and it was a negligible 50-cent difference). Verified YouTube through SMS as well.

The process was quick and straightforward. Choosing Real or Virtual, followed by country and selecting services in order made the process easy. The "Show all Sites" button displays all available sites in the chosen country. I noted the "Other Website" button for services not listed, likely functional with any site.

The FAQ is somewhat brief, lacking detailed information. I couldn't find any details on the difference between the two website service listings (star/no star) on the FAQ or site. Hopefully, they add that soon for clarity.

Receiving the SMS code was rapid, appearing in less than 14-30 seconds for both YouTube and Gmail. The UI streamlined the code delivery by displaying only the number, with the option to expand for confirmation of parsed information.

In conclusion, I recommend the service. It's straightforward, quick, and priced as expected. I'm leaving this review voluntarily, as the first commenter on this sales thread. Good luck with sales!

Certhw

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
While attempting to obtain an Indian PayPal number, I encountered an error message: "Error! We are changing sim cards. Please try again in a few minutes or use a different country." I've tried again after some time, but the issue persists. Kindly address this as I require the service.

AutoFications

Reaction score
Quick inquiry: There are two "Gmail" offers listed—one with a star symbol priced at $2 and another without the star symbol at $1.5. I couldn't find any documentation explaining the difference. Could you please provide clarification? Thanks!
There are two distinct options in case one runs out of sim cards. Feel free to try the more affordable option initially, and if it's unavailable, you can use the pricier one.

Thank you for providing your review.

Is it compatible with Google accounts?
Yes, AutoFications works perfectly for Google accounts.

Could I request a review copy, please?
Reach out to me with your username, and you'll receive $1 to try it out.

While attempting to obtain an Indian PayPal number, I encountered an error message: "Error! We are changing sim cards. Please try again in a few minutes or use a different country." I've tried again after some time, but the issue persists. Kindly address this as I require the service.
We update numbers multiple times throughout the day. Due to the high demand for our Indian numbers, we're working diligently to meet the demand. Please try again in a few hours.

GlimmerDean

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Is there a test balance available for this new service? Thank you.

Certhw

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Kindly review your services.

I attempted India PayPal -> No available number I attempted Australia Gmail -> No available number

Please address the issue.

Intricul

Reaction score
May I receive a $1 test balance, please?

AutoFications

Reaction score
Kindly review your services.

I attempted India PayPal -> No available number I attempted Australia Gmail -> No available number

Please address the issue.
We are facing an exceptionally high demand for Australian and Indian numbers, and we are making every effort to meet it. We add numbers as frequently as possible.

If feasible, consider using a different country. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
May I receive a $1 test balance, please?
Your balance has been updated to $1. Kindly leave a review after you've had a chance to explore our website.

Is there a test balance available for this new service? Thank you.
May I know your username?

SterWire

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Having just subscribed, could I also receive the additional $1 added to my balance? Thanks.

Felineaudi

Reaction score
Could I receive a $1 test balance?

Update: I utilized the service, and it worked exceptionally well. However, the location I requested didn't work on similar sites.

Ironsys

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Could you add the balance to my account? I'm interested in trying PayPal verification and will post a review afterward.

WubbaDigy

Reaction score
Hello Autofications, could I receive a $1 test balance, please? I've just created an account with the username Surfsupsubaru.

Top Bottom