Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Ask Me Anything about Dropshipping & Ecommerce

Fateer

Reaction score
Greetings everyone! As an Ecommerce and Dropshipping Coach, I am here to offer my expertise and assist with any inquiries regarding eCommerce, Dropshipping, and even SEO.

Please feel free to leave your questions in the comments section, and I will be more than happy to provide you with answers. Thank you.

Synaterex

Reaction score
Greetings! I am an person from India who intends to create a dropshipping store specializing in fashion using one of my 10+ year-old domains. I have researched various dropshipping supplier platforms, including Spocket, Oberlo, and Modalyst, among others. As my target customer base is situated in the US and Canada, I would appreciate your recommendation on which platform would be most suitable for me. Thank you very much!

Octatpo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Greetings! I am an person from India who intends to create a dropshipping store specializing in fashion using one of my 10+ year-old domains. I have researched various dropshipping supplier platforms, including Spocket, Oberlo, and Modalyst, among others. As my target customer base is situated in the US and Canada, I would appreciate your recommendation on which platform would be most suitable for me. Thank you very much!
Yes, there are many dropshipping platforms available, as you mentioned earlier. I would recommend considering CJ Dropshipping and AliExpress as they have warehouses located in the US and Canada. This allows for faster shipment times since the warehouse is in the same country as your target market, which in this case is the USA. Another option is to find an agent based in the USA, which can be done through ecom Facebook groups. However, it is important to be cautious when selecting an agent as there are fraudulent people who may try to scam you. I wish you the best of luck in your dropshipping journey!

Poplec

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Do you have a preferred method for generating the first few sales on a new store?

XglossyAnn

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Are there any recommended resources or guides for people who are interested in starting their dropshipping journey?

ThugOnline

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Do you have a preferred method for generating the first few sales on a new store?
I have been involved in ecommerce since 2016, and I will never forget the amazing feeling of making our first sale. We were able to generate that initial sale by using SEO, which I have been practicing since 2011. Currently, the majority of our traffic and sales, around 70%, come from organic sources. Another 20% of our sales come from Google Ads, and the remaining 10% is generated through influencer marketing efforts.

Frantsto

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Are there any recommended resources or guides for people who are interested in starting their dropshipping journey?
To provide a concise answer, the foundational steps for starting a dropshipping business include selecting a niche and business name, sourcing a product and supplier, building an online store using platforms such as Shopify or WordPress (WooCommerce), and implementing marketing strategies such as Google Ads and SEO. Additional marketing channels like Facebook Ads can also be used based on person strengths.

If you are looking for free training on this subject, you can check out my YouTube channel which offers training in the Filipino (Tagalog) language. The channel can be found at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKDQPS-t6aUkIjsfARnKb3g.

SeenManiak

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
To provide a concise answer, the foundational steps for starting a dropshipping business include selecting a niche and business name, sourcing a product and supplier, building an online store using platforms such as Shopify or WordPress (WooCommerce), and implementing marketing strategies such as Google Ads and SEO. Additional marketing channels like Facebook Ads can also be used based on person strengths.

If you are looking for free training on this subject, you can check out my YouTube channel which offers training in the Filipino (Tagalog) language. The channel can be found at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKDQPS-t6aUkIjsfARnKb3g.
Thank you for your response. However, my primary question was how to find profitable products for a dropshipping business.

TearStories

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Thank you for your response. However, my primary question was how to find profitable products for a dropshipping business.
To find products for your dropshipping business, you can use a variety of platforms such as CJ Dropshipping, Aliexpress, Doba, SaleHoo, Wholesale Central, and Inventory Source, among others.

To ensure that your selected products are profitable, it's important to consider the following factors:

1. The product should have the "wow" factor to attract customers.
  2. It should have a good profit margin for your business.
  3. The product should solve a problem or make the customer's life easier.
  4. There should be a market for the product.
  5. Competition for the product should exist.
I hope these tips are helpful in your search for profitable products.

WireKrool

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Of course! Here's my rephrased version of your text:

I have two questions:

1. Could you suggest the best payment gateway for my dropshipping store? I have had issues with Stripe and PayPal Business, as they required a lot of verification, and even after providing the information, my accounts were not reinstated. Payment gateway has been a major issue for me.
  2. Google Merchant Center is required for Google Ads. I have experienced frequent suspensions of my GMC for my dropshipping store. Could you please provide a solution for this issue?

Prelordtr

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello there! I would be happy to provide information on how eCommerce SEO can be done. Would you like some tips and guidance on the matter?

Talkerlo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Are there any suppliers that offer quick delivery within 3-4 days for shipments to the US or Europe?

Cahalfie

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I have been involved in ecommerce since 2016, and I will never forget the amazing feeling of making our first sale. We were able to generate that initial sale by using SEO, which I have been practicing since 2011. Currently, the majority of our traffic and sales, around 70%, come from organic sources. Another 20% of our sales come from Google Ads, and the remaining 10% is generated through influencer marketing efforts.
It's surprising that SEO is being considered as a way to generate the first sale, as it could potentially be the slowest method. For a new website, SEO can take a minimum of 6-12 months before significant growth and sales can be achieved.

Halyama

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It's surprising that SEO is being considered as a way to generate the first sale, as it could potentially be the slowest method. For a new website, SEO can take a minimum of 6-12 months before significant growth and sales can be achieved.
That's a valid point. Since he had been focusing on SEO for 5 years, he likely had extensive knowledge and experience on the subject. It's possible that he already had an established website that was generating traffic and sales, which made SEO a viable method for generating the first sale.

Preciswa

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I have an interesting question - Is Dropshipping still a profitable business model nowadays? Anyone make money???

Veganie

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Of course! Here's my rephrased version of your text:

I have two questions:

1. Could you suggest the best payment gateway for my dropshipping store? I have had issues with Stripe and PayPal Business, as they required a lot of verification, and even after providing the information, my accounts were not reinstated. Payment gateway has been a major issue for me.
  2. Google Merchant Center is required for Google Ads. I have experienced frequent suspensions of my GMC for my dropshipping store. Could you please provide a solution for this issue?
  1. You mentioned two of my preferred payment gateways; may I know why you're unable to use Stripe? Have you considered using Stripe Atlas? The availability of other payment gateways varies based on your location and country. You can refer to this list for more information: https://www.shopify.com/ph/payment-gateways
  2. What is the specific issue with the suspension of your Google Merchant Center account? Have you tried contacting the support team for assistance? Without knowing the exact problem, I cannot suggest a solution. It's important to ensure that your ads are compliant with Google Ads policy guidelines to prevent account suspension. You can refer to this resource for more information: https://support.google.com/adspolicy/answer/6008942?hl=en

KinSilver

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello there! I would be happy to provide information on how eCommerce SEO can be done. Would you like some tips and guidance on the matter?
Hello! This question requires a lengthy explanation, but you can refer to my old blog post for detailed information. The post covers eCommerce SEO and can be found at this link: https://kherkroldanseo.com/ecommerce-seo/. Please note that the post has not been updated recently, but it can still be useful as a reference.

Hanumbi

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I agree that SEO may not be the most efficient method to generate the first sale, but it can still be effective if you target low search volume keywords and have a good understanding of the process. Personally, I've never been a big fan of paid advertising.

In 2016, we faced challenges in our dropshipping business and failed to generate the first sale quickly. At that time, we were managing multiple clients and were not entirely focused on the business. Despite these setbacks, we persevered and continued to work on the business.

Lessig

Reaction score
I have an interesting question - Is Dropshipping still a profitable business model nowadays?
While there are still people selling replica products, I believe it may not be as profitable as selling trending items.

Certhw

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I have an interesting question - Is Dropshipping still a profitable business model nowadays? Anyone make money???
Without a doubt, there are numerous new players entering the ecommerce industry every day and many of them are successfully running their dropshipping businesses even in 2022. Dropshipping is considered a low-risk business model due to its lower costs, which makes it easier to become profitable faster compared to other business models.

Top Bottom