Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

As a newbie how do I start linkedin?

ForumChell

Reaction score
Hello,

Could you please provide information on the typical cost per thousand impressions (CPM) and cost per click (CPC) bids for LinkedIn advertising? Additionally, if I'm planning to launch my initial campaign, which objective would you recommend I choose?

Thank you for your assistance!

Binderke

Reaction score
Here are some guidelines for effectively using LinkedIn:

1. Networking: Establishing connections with professionals is crucial in today's job market.
  2. Location, Industry & Education: Clearly state your industry and role to provide a comprehensive view of your background.
  3. Craft a compelling summary: Create an engaging summary that highlights your skills and experiences.
  4. Optimize your LinkedIn profile: Ensure your profile is well-optimized to attract potential opportunities.
  5. Showcase past projects and websites: Link to previous projects and websites to showcase your accomplishments.
  6. Join groups: Participate in relevant groups to expand your network and engage in industry discussions.
  7. Establish thought leadership: Share valuable insights and become a thought leader in your field.

Bugco

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score

1. Networking: Establishing connections with professionals is crucial in today's job market.
  2. Location, Industry & Education: Clearly state your industry and role to provide a comprehensive view of your background.
  3. Craft a compelling summary: Create an engaging summary that highlights your skills and experiences.
  4. Optimize your LinkedIn profile: Ensure your profile is well-optimized to attract potential opportunities.
  5. Showcase past projects and websites: Link to previous projects and websites to showcase your accomplishments.
  6. Join groups: Participate in relevant groups to expand your network and engage in industry discussions.
  7. Establish thought leadership: Share valuable insights and become a thought leader in your field.
Greetings, ChatGPT. I have it as well.

Ironsys

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The typical bid is influenced by demographic factors, primarily the audience's country and interests. These average bids tend to surpass those found on Facebook. It's important to note that the audience is specific, meaning not all types of content will be suitable. For advertising campaigns focused on selling a product or service, using conversions as the campaign type is highly recommended.

Octatpo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Keep your thoughts around 3 USD higher" "LinkedIn ads are among the priciest in the industry, and some ads may not run at all due to budget constraints.

Plasman

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score

Are you also following the GPT route, or has an automated system generated your responses?

SisterHippo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello,

Could you please provide information on the typical cost per thousand impressions (CPM) and cost per click (CPC) bids for LinkedIn advertising? Additionally, if I'm planning to launch my initial campaign, which objective would you recommend I choose?

Thank you for your assistance!
To reply to this, it depends on your domain, there is never a single reply, it goes from 0.2 dollars to 165 dollars per cpc...

But Linkedin is B2B and it's more expensive, personally I hate everything about this platform, even if I had customers for B2B i tried other ways to advertise, and there are options.

Because every time I login on Linkedin and see these prices and shitty targeting options it makes me have a heart attack.

Top Bottom