Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

Linkedin Are you using "Creator mode" on LinkedIn? What has been your experience with it?

Reveluris

Reaction score
Hey MMO community,

I've been pondering how to expand my reach on LinkedIn, and I'm curious about using Creator mode. If you're using it, could you share the main differences compared to posting content without activating it?

Additionally, how do you target an audience for your content? Do you rely on hashtags?

Braines

Reaction score
I keep it running just for kicks, but I intend to use it to build my personal brand. There's still a lot of opportunity to become a LinkedIn expert—plenty of room to grow! 😄

MagicGurl

Reaction score
Hey there! So, creator mode on LinkedIn is all about helping you grow your audience and influence. When you turn it on, the main action on your profile changes from "Connect" to "Follow." But don't worry, people who know you can still connect with you.
Also, when someone visits your profile, your original posts stand out more. You can even add hashtags to your profile intro so visitors can quickly see what you're into. If they like what they see, they're more likely to follow you.

With creator mode, your profile is easier for people to find, and you get access to tools that help you reach more people on LinkedIn. Even though I haven't explored it fully, it looks like it could help you grow your following faster than you could without it.

SellFunky

Reaction score
I just switched to creator mode last week. I don't have a lot of connections yet, so I’m not doing videos—plus, I get nervous in front of the camera. I'd like to post some written stuff, but I don't know what to write about. I feel like I need someone to give me ideas, otherwise I end up stuck, not knowing how to start.

Reveluris

Reaction score
Hey there! So, creator mode on LinkedIn is all about helping you grow your audience and influence. When you turn it on, the main action on your profile changes from "Connect" to "Follow." But don't worry, people who know you can still connect with you.
Also, when someone visits your profile, your original posts stand out more. You can even add hashtags to your profile intro so visitors can quickly see what you're into. If they like what they see, they're more likely to follow you.

With creator mode, your profile is easier for people to find, and you get access to tools that help you reach more people on LinkedIn. Even though I haven't explored it fully, it looks like it could help you grow your following faster than you could without it.
Thanks for sharing.

Starthe

Reaction score
I've turned it on, but it didn't do much for me.

WizKlug

Reaction score
I've been using LinkedIn's Creator mode since it came out, and I really enjoy it! It's great for sharing longer content, like blog posts, articles, and presentations. The layout looks fantastic, and it's a wonderful way to show off your work. Plus, since it's on LinkedIn, all your connections can easily find and interact with your content. I think it's an excellent platform for promoting your work and building your professional brand.

Enuentis

Reaction score
I've been using LinkedIn's Creator mode since it came out, and I really enjoy it! It's great for sharing longer content, like blog posts, articles, and presentations. The layout looks fantastic, and it's a wonderful way to show off your work. Plus, since it's on LinkedIn, all your connections can easily find and interact with your content. I think it's an excellent platform for promoting your work and building your professional brand.

I don't understand. Can't regular profiles also post articles, presentations, and other long-form content? Or is there something I'm missing?

Top Bottom