Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

Twitter Are Twitter accounts that pay for ads less likely to get banned?

CommentsValued

Reaction score
I’m asking because two of my main accounts were banned last night for no clear reason. They were both over 10 years old, had some bot followers, but also many real followers. Has anyone else had accounts banned this week for botting? I use TwitterDub and missed an update 3 days ago, so maybe that caused the ban.

It looks like, ever since Elon exposed Twitter’s "less than 5% bots" claim, they’ve been trying hard to ban as many bot accounts as they can. The Twitter executives own a lot of stock, so if the value drops, they lose a lot of money. This might explain why they’re deleting inactive bot accounts fast.

So my question is: Do you think accounts that buy ads but also have bot followers are safer from bans? Does buying ads help protect against algorithm bans? Let me know what you think!

Top Bottom