Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Are pinterest days over?

WizKlug

Reaction score
Hello, it seems that newly opened accounts on Pinterest are no longer generating the same level of traffic as before. This leads to the question of whether Pinterest is no longer effective for driving traffic.

Execusp

Reaction score
You require both time and original content.

Verigent

Reaction score
Creating a fresh account alone won't generate traffic. Consistent pinning is essential. Pinterest has undergone significant transformations, so I recommend familiarizing yourself with the latest updates and strategies that are currently effective.

WeirdHello

Reaction score
The conventional approach of relying solely on the efforts of dedicated mothers is no longer as efficient as it used to be. This is why the current practice necessitates directly pinning new images and fresh content from websites.

Jecterra

Reaction score
The conventional approach of relying solely on the efforts of dedicated mothers is no longer as efficient as it used to be. This is why the current practice necessitates directly pinning new images and fresh content from websites.
To clarify, are you asking if the visuals on a website are identical to the images displayed when pinning them on Pinterest automatically?

Chupara

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I intended to refer to the pictures that are currently displayed on your website.

ShayIama

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
What are your thoughts on the combination of auto-blogs and Pinterest, where pins are directly sourced from the website?

Number1Bad

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
What are your thoughts on the combination of auto-blogs and Pinterest, where pins are directly sourced from the website?
I am unable to find this particular method (auto-blogs) mentioned by credible sources on Pinterest.

Umenny

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It has the potential to be effective, similar to using pins from regular websites, but it becomes even more convenient to expand the reach using automated blogs.

Hanumbi

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Creating a fresh account alone won't generate traffic. Consistent pinning is essential. Pinterest has undergone significant transformations, so I recommend familiarizing yourself with the latest updates and strategies that are currently effective.
Thank you for providing an answer. I'm currently testing various methods to determine what is effective. Do you have any recommendations or suggestions regarding this matter?

Hanumbi

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Usually, it takes around 30 to 90 days to achieve substantial traffic. To enhance the growth of your website, you can employ rich pins for your site, create appealing boards that are relevant and include keywords, populate them with captivating pins, join relevant group boards using eye-catching and engaging images, and consistently pin new content.

Prierty

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Currently, my website receives around 60-70 visitors per day from Pinterest, which may not seem like a significant number. However, considering that I only pin once every 3-4 days, it's an acceptable amount. I believe I can increase this traffic easily if I invest more effort into it. Whether Pinterest is a viable platform ultimately depends on your expectations and goals.

TheExecutor

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Currently, my website receives around 60-70 visitors per day from Pinterest, which may not seem like a significant number. However, considering that I only pin once every 3-4 days, it's an acceptable amount. I believe I can increase this traffic easily if I invest more effort into it. Whether Pinterest is a viable platform ultimately depends on your expectations and goals.
Do you attach your site link directly when you pin? Occasionally, Pinterest may ban your account.

KingOfWolfStreet

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Do you attach your site link directly when you pin? Occasionally, Pinterest may ban your account.
Indeed, I don't have concerns about getting banned because I don't engage in pin spamming. As I mentioned before, my approach involves posting a single pin every 2-3 days, ensuring it contains relevant hashtags, and placing it in a well-optimized board. I have a few pins that have garnered over 500 saves, resulting in a consistent daily traffic of 10-15 visits. Scaling this strategy is also simple, but I personally don't perceive much worth in Pinterest traffic since it lacks a purchasing intent.

CharsiMoney

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Indeed, I don't have concerns about getting banned because I don't engage in pin spamming. As I mentioned before, my approach involves posting a single pin every 2-3 days, ensuring it contains relevant hashtags, and placing it in a well-optimized board. I have a few pins that have garnered over 500 saves, resulting in a consistent daily traffic of 10-15 visits. Scaling this strategy is also simple, but I personally don't perceive much worth in Pinterest traffic since it lacks a purchasing intent.
When it comes to promoting products or services, it's important to consider that the majority of Pinterest users are women, so you should keep that in mind regarding the target audience and tailor your approach accordingly.

Tadeo

Reaction score
What is the maximum number of pins I can pin in a day?

Intricul

Reaction score
Hello, it seems that newly opened accounts on Pinterest are no longer generating the same level of traffic as before. This leads to the question of whether Pinterest is no longer effective for driving traffic.
Indeed, the era of complimentary traffic has come to an end for nearly a year.

Bergires

Reaction score
I have a Pinterest profile that has a mere 337 subscribers, yet I receive approximately 1.2 million monthly views solely from a single pin. It could be considered as free traffic, although its vitality remains uncertain, leaving everyone unsure of its current status.

Update: The number of views has now decreased to 1.1 million.

Attachments

• llpoo.jpg
    llpoo.jpg
    504.1 KB · Views: 0

Fricarr

Reaction score
I have a Pinterest profile that has a mere 337 subscribers, yet I receive approximately 1.2 million monthly views solely from a single pin. It could be considered as free traffic, although its vitality remains uncertain, leaving everyone unsure of its current status.

Update: The number of views has now decreased to 1.1 million.
What is the number of visitors your website receives on a daily basis?

BlackP

Reaction score
Allocate a certain amount of time each day to incorporate exclusive images and content in order to attract traffic by regularly sharing pins.

Top Bottom