Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Are crypto investors fake and stupid?

Perontos

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The Luna project appears to be involved in a significant scam, and recently, the new Luna token has experienced substantial gains. This raises questions about the intelligence of the majority of crypto investors. Is it possible that someone is taking advantage of their vulnerability repeatedly with clever tactics?

CooledCrayon

Reaction score
Individuals are not inherently unintelligent; instead, their actions are often driven by greed, which tends to dominate their behavior.

Bigan

Reaction score
Even if something is a scam or of little value, it doesn't necessarily prevent people from earning money. Hence, some people manipulate prices to their advantage and generate profits.

Jecterra

Reaction score
Individuals are not inherently unintelligent; instead, their actions are often driven by greed, which tends to dominate their behavior.
Indeed, the person is solely focused on investing according to price fluctuations, displaying no concern for a coin's past or the founder's background. Consequently, this benefits unscrupulous people who create and promote different worthless cryptocurrencies.

LuvChamp

Reaction score
Indeed, we certainly are.

Synaterex

Reaction score
The choice of coin you purchase determines the outcome. In my opinion, it's better to invest in low-value coins priced at 0.000001$ since a significant increase to 0.4$ would get substantial profits despite the small initial investment. Additionally, at this price point, there is less concern about the value dropping further.

Neula

Reaction score
The choice of coin you purchase determines the outcome. In my opinion, it's better to invest in low-value coins priced at 0.000001$ since a significant increase to 0.4$ would get substantial profits despite the small initial investment. Additionally, at this price point, there is less concern about the value dropping further.
In my opinion, the thought process is severely flawed. Similarly, people encourage the trading of penny stocks, leading to a significant number of people losing money in such investments.

Lunatoury

Reaction score
In my opinion, the thought process is severely flawed. Similarly, people encourage the trading of penny stocks, leading to a significant number of people losing money in such investments.
I had intended to purchase $10 worth of XRP at one point, but like you, I hesitated when the price was at 0.0000035$. Unfortunately, this decision resulted in a loss of one million dollars, so it's essential to make wiser choices. Losing $10 may not seem significant, but it's still worth considering.

Top Bottom