Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Anyone runs multiple TikTOk accounts without ban?

Gwaycomm

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I'm curious about something. Have any of you managed to operate multiple TikTok accounts? If so, what steps did you take to avoid getting banned?

MagazineTopic

Reaction score
I believe I require both the simulator and proxies.

Suruct

Reaction score
Running multiple accounts on your phone without getting banned is certainly possible. I have been successfully doing it for quite some time. However, switching between accounts can be a cumbersome and inconvenient process.

Patrism

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I have successfully managed four accounts on my phone without encountering any difficulties. However, I've come to learn that not everyone has the ability to do so. Honestly, I'm not even sure how I accomplished it. Out of the blue, I noticed an option to add an account.

Hugzho

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Executing automated tasks on six different accounts using person phones and ensuring smooth operation without any problems on the same IP address.

Iwanterda

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
On my phone, I have the capability to operate a maximum of three accounts exclusively.

Spoiledix

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Is there a way to increase the maximum number of accounts I can run? Currently, I'm limited to running only 3 accounts.

Kaptains

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I have more than 30.

PurpleSublime

Reaction score
Running multiple accounts on your phone without getting banned is certainly possible. I have been successfully doing it for quite some time. However, switching between accounts can be a cumbersome and inconvenient process.
Do they have no issue with using the same IP address for multiple accounts?

Cropol

Reaction score
I'm curious about something. Have any of you managed to operate multiple TikTok accounts? If so, what steps did you take to avoid getting banned?
We currently manage over 1,000 TikTok accounts using 4G proxies. Because we add a large number of friends (over 3 million per day) and send messages, some of our accounts are inevitably banned. However, despite this, some of our accounts continue to remain active for several months. Our strategy involves using 4G proxies, high-quality bots, and implementing a workflow to replace banned accounts with newly created ones.

Sealoye

Reaction score
Executing automated tasks on six different accounts using person phones and ensuring smooth operation without any problems on the same IP address.
Yes, it havees an inherent capability to operate three accounts simultaneously from your mobile device.

Fishapis

Reaction score
Curious about this as well.

Top Bottom