Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Any profits left in pinterest?

Comitia

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello,

Without disclosing any specific tactics, I can confirm that Pinterest is still profitable for me. While the level of traffic may not be as high as in previous years, it is still possible to obtain a significant share of traffic from Pinterest to my website. Moreover, the return on investment (ROI) remains positive.

In summary, the answer is yes, Pinterest continues to be a profitable platform for me.

Thank you and take care.

Goodbye.

Perontos

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I have come across a few websites that are successful in attracting traffic from Pinterest. Currently, I am at a point where I am interested in acquiring the knowledge and skills to achieve similar results.

HellSee

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I'm uncertain about its profitability, but in the past, I used to receive significant traffic from Pinterest. However, currently, the traffic has diminished considerably and is close to zero.

Stringer

Reaction score
The BottomG has given its approval for increasing the flow of traffic through driving.

Braines

Reaction score
Typically, I employ Pinterest as a means to generate website traffic, although it doesn't directly result in monetary gains.

Dingessi

Reaction score
Indeed, it is accurate to say that over the past few years, the organic traffic we used to receive from Pinterest has significantly declined, resulting in a decrease in the revenue we generated from it.

Piluen

Reaction score
I have come across a few websites that are successful in attracting traffic from Pinterest. Currently, I am at a point where I am interested in acquiring the knowledge and skills to achieve similar results.
It is similar, but it doesn't belong to the same category as Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.

Pathicub

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Indeed, profitability persists, although it is not as effortless as it was over two years ago. The algorithm employed by platform P has undergone significant modifications, rendering the acquisition of traffic more challenging. However, by maintaining perseverance and embracing an abundance of experimentation, profitability can still be achieved.

Top Bottom