Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Any difference new or aged account?

Cruistyzx

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm seeking advice on the best approach for my specific use case on LinkedIn. I want to create a personal LinkedIn profile that represents me, including my real name, profile picture, bio, and my new business venture.

The primary goal for this profile is to engage in outreach activities, such as sending direct messages and connection requests to my target market.

I'm uncertain whether I should acquire an aged account (considering that changing names could raise suspicions) or simply create a fresh new account. It's worth mentioning that I already have another personal account created in 2012-2013, with over 100 connections and endorsements, but I prefer not to use it as it was primarily used for corporate purposes and has had minimal engagement over the past few years.

I would greatly appreciate any advice or recommendations you can offer regarding my situation. Thank you in advance.

Vegantech

Reaction score
Newly created accounts have been established recently and show limited activity.

On the other hand, accounts that were created a year ago exhibit a significant amount of activity.

When comparing old and new accounts, the old ones are preferable due to their higher activity level.

DayGuru

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Accounts that are more mature or have been established for a longer time are subject to fewer limitations.

Hippoon

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
If you receive numerous daily direct messages, then undoubtedly, an older one, aged a few years, will be superior.

Octatpo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Older accounts are superior.

BroadwayChan

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Thank you, everyone, for your input. I'm wondering if it's possible to modify the names, photos, and other profile details of an older LinkedIn account without attracting any red flags or issues. Appreciate your insights.

Frantsto

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
In general, it appears that LinkedIn tends to be more forgiving when it comes to older accounts and their rule violations. Although this seems to be a widely held belief, there is currently no concrete or verifiable data to support this claim.

MessageMister

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm seeking advice on the best approach for my specific use case on LinkedIn. I want to create a personal LinkedIn profile that represents me, including my real name, profile picture, bio, and my new business venture.

The primary goal for this profile is to engage in outreach activities, such as sending direct messages and connection requests to my target market.

I'm uncertain whether I should acquire an aged account (considering that changing names could raise suspicions) or simply create a fresh new account. It's worth mentioning that I already have another personal account created in 2012-2013, with over 100 connections and endorsements, but I prefer not to use it as it was primarily used for corporate purposes and has had minimal engagement over the past few years.

I would greatly appreciate any advice or recommendations you can offer regarding my situation. Thank you in advance.
Usually, older accounts are preferable, but having multiple accounts under the same identity violates the Terms and Conditions, which can lead to severe consequences, including the banning of both accounts. In your situation, it would be wiser to consider using a LinkedIn lead generation agency. This approach will allow you to connect with your target audience without risking restrictions on your genuine account. Cheers!

Sionerpo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Accounts with more seniority perform more effectively due to their reduced limitations.

Topicie

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

If you're looking to initiate something fresh, consider creating a new LinkedIn account. With a new profile, you have the freedom to showcase anything you desire positively and build it according to your specific preferences. I recommend exploring your niche account for inspiration.

Top Bottom