Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

An SMS gateway or route for sending and receiving text messages.

Teanect

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hi,

My SMS gateway has been offline for a while, and I'm considering switching to a new provider. Before receiving multiple messages, I'd like to clarify that I've gone through previous threads searching for a suitable gateway, but haven't found one that meets my requirements.

I'm looking for a gateway or route that can accommodate spam or overlook it for marketing purposes. I frequently use various sender IDs, so one that doesn't block most of them and permits URL usage in the message would be ideal.

The gateway would mainly be used in the UK and sometimes in AUS. You may PM me or reply to the thread.

Cookenso

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Have you discovered anything?

GotBuzz

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
No progress yet... Everyone seems unwilling to share their knowledge despite having scoured through every search result and webpage on Google.

MessageMister

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
No progress yet... Everyone seems unwilling to share their knowledge despite having scoured through every search result and webpage on Google.
I believe that the answer for the United States lies in 10DLC. I am also exploring a possible approach.

Evanger

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Due to the limited nature of these methods, experienced people are hesitant to share them with newcomers, fearing that widespread exposure may lead to their patching. The 10DLC (10 Digit Long Code) requires a company or LLC verification process, which can be quite challenging to obtain approval for. Just a heads up, activities like SMTP to SMS, spoof SMS, mobile farming, sim farms, and others should be approached with caution. Best of luck!

Top Bottom