Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Amazon listings

Coanetq

Reaction score
Is it permissible to use someone else's product description when listing items for resale on Amazon, or do we need to create a unique description? I don't have my own brand. I've been trying to understand Amazon FBA, but I'm encountering delays due to minor details. I can learn about tools like Amazon Keyword, Jungle Scout, or Helium10 later, but I'm confused about where to begin or how to approach this method in a simple way. Any advice from anyone would be greatly appreciated. Additionally, I'm wondering if having a budget of 1000-1500 is sufficient to start FBA, considering that I have a lot of time available seven days a week. I've been part of this forum for a long time and have made money in the past but had to take a break. Thank you, and any insights are welcome.

PunkMega

Reaction score
  1. If you lack your own brand and the product is already listed on Amazon, you would use the existing product page and listing. However, if you have a unique product that Amazon doesn't sell yet, you'd create a new page and write your own description for it.
  2. You don't necessarily need $1,000-1,500 to start a business. When I started reselling items, I only had around $200. You can attend auctions and purchase pallets of products, and Amazon returns can be a good starting point since Amazon has already done the listing, making it easier for you. You test the products and then send them off to Amazon. Essentially, you get paid for handling the processing work that Amazon doesn't want to do.
  3. If you prefer buying new products without physically handling them, you can still do that, but it might be a bit more challenging. You'll need to select one or a few products that you believe will sell well, purchase them in bulk, and then send them to an FBA (Fulfillment by Amazon) processor. This processor will take care of packing, labeling, and forwarding the products to Amazon. However, keep in mind that this approach faces more competition, as many people prefer online-only jobs and avoid physically handling products, unlike reselling returns.
It seems there is a mention of "Like Reactions: MD Ekramul Kabir" at the end of the text, but it doesn't seem to be part of the original content. If it has any specific meaning or context, please let me know, and I'll be happy to address it.

IdealCert

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
If you lack your own label and the product is already available on Amazon, you can use the existing product page and listing. Only when you have a unique product that Amazon doesn't offer would you consider creating a new product page, possibly with your own description.

Starting with $1,000-$1,500 might be more than necessary. In my initial business experience, I began with just about $200. I found success by attending auctions and investing a few hundred dollars in purchasing pallets of items. A good starting point is often Amazon returns, as you know the product is allowed on the platform, and the listing is already set up for you. Your task then is to test the product and send it off to Amazon. This reselling process is lucrative because Amazon outsources this handling and processing work to third-party sellers.

On the other hand, if you prefer to buy new products and avoid physically handling them, it's also possible but can be a bit more challenging. In this case, you would identify one or a few products that you believe will sell well, buy them in bulk, and send them to an FBA (Fulfillment by Amazon) processor. The FBA processor will handle tasks like packing, labeling, and forwarding the products to Amazon. However, keep in mind that this approach faces greater competition, as many people seek online-only jobs and prefer not to deal with physical product handling, unlike the reselling of returns.

TinnysDean

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Thank you, my friend.

Halyama

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I believe it's essential to invest more than 3000 in preparation for FBA. It's normal to experience some initial losses in the early stages of your FBA journey. However, once you gain a firm grasp on it, the profits you'll reap will far exceed the initial investment.

Standia

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Get ready to invest over 3000 units for Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA). While there is a potential risk of initial losses, the rewards are expected to outweigh any potential setbacks.

Top Bottom