Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

MMO FBA Amazon holding my finds and suspended privilege to sell!!!

Haner

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I'm new to selling on Amazon, and I do dropshipping, which means I list products from another online store to sell on Amazon. But now, Amazon has suspended my selling rights and is holding my funds in the account because they suspect something. I'm not sure what to do next. Can anyone help me out or give me some advice?

Thanks a lot.

Braines

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I'm new to selling on Amazon, and I do dropshipping, which means I list products from another online store to sell on Amazon. But now, Amazon has suspended my selling rights and is holding my funds in the account because they suspect something. I'm not sure what to do next. Can anyone help me out or give me some advice?

Thanks a lot.

Relax, usually Amazon will give you advice on how to fix the problem in their message. Read it carefully and gather documents to make sure your appeal meets Amazon's requirements. Best of luck to you.

KidXcaptain

Reaction score
Did you know about any "suspicious" things you might have done?

DreamyContent

Reaction score
First, reach out to Amazon support through phone, chat, or email. Calling them is probably the best option because they can explain what's going on and how to fix it. Lots of people have gotten reinstated after contacting Amazon support. Give it another try, and good luck, buddy.

SelfDev

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

Thanks a lot.

Ask Amazon directly. We're not Amazon employees here. Some people might even give incorrect answers. It's better to check with the official staff.

ThinkWar

Reaction score
What did you do there that seemed strange or suspicious?

Ormesha

Reaction score
Enjoy yourself, buddy!

Haner

Reaction score
Relax, usually Amazon will give you advice on how to fix the problem in their message. Read it carefully and gather documents to make sure your appeal meets Amazon's requirements. Best of luck to you.

Thanks

Haner

Reaction score
First, reach out to Amazon support through phone, chat, or email. Calling them is probably the best option because they can explain what's going on and how to fix it. Lots of people have gotten reinstated after contacting Amazon support. Give it another try, and good luck, buddy.
I did what Amazon wanted me to do, but they said no, twice.

Haner

Reaction score
What did you do there that seemed strange or suspicious?
I believe it's because a customer complained they didn't get their order, but I'm sure I sent it.

Haner

Reaction score
Half a year ago, my account encountered an issue related to another Amazon account. I attempted to appeal on my own for two consecutive months but without success. This meant that I lost two months' worth of sales revenue, incurred additional warehouse rental fees, and experienced worry and uncertainty. Finally, I sought the services of Amazoker, and they were able to restore my account within just two weeks. If given the chance, I would have opted for their services from the beginning for a faster resolution.
I'll give Amazon's instructions and everyone's advice a few more tries. If that doesn't work, I'll try using a different service.

Tarasuff

Reaction score
I'll give Amazon's instructions and everyone's advice a few more tries. If that doesn't work, I'll try using a different service.

He seems fishy. Brand new account, only one post praising a service, and he's quoting your message in Vietnamese. Just stick to Amazon's instructions and give them everything they ask for. If that doesn't solve it, as a last option, file a complaint with the BBB. If the issues are because of your ODR, you'll have to wait 60 days and try selling through FBA if you still can.

Haner

Reaction score
He seems fishy. Brand new account, only one post praising a service, and he's quoting your message in Vietnamese. Just stick to Amazon's instructions and give them everything they ask for. If that doesn't solve it, as a last option, file a complaint with the BBB. If the issues are because of your ODR, you'll have to wait 60 days and try selling through FBA if you still can.
Thanks for your advice. I'll stay calm and carefully check any messages or tips from Amazon. I'll gather all the paperwork I need and make sure my appeal follows Amazon's rules. I'm grateful for your help and good wishes.

Bergires

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

Thanks a lot.
Did you fix this problem yet? It's been a while since you posted about it.

Haner

Reaction score
Did you fix this problem yet? It's been a while since you posted about it.

Thanks for caring. I followed everyone's advice and tried many times, but Amazon still said no to my appeal. I reached out to Amazoker to help fix it. I'll let you know what happens next.

Catec

Reaction score
What happened?

Catec

Reaction score
Thanks for caring. I followed everyone's advice and tried many times, but Amazon still said no to my appeal. I reached out to Amazoker to help fix it. I'll let you know what happens next.
What's the outcome? I'm in the same boat right now.

KixSpecials

Reaction score
Got any updates? Did you get all the funds, bro?

Top Bottom