Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Amazon FBA

Facerens

Reaction score
Hello there, I have a couple of questions and would appreciate some assistance.

1. When it comes to product photography, is it advisable to hire a professional photographer? If so, does anyone have any recommendations for a reliable photographer?
  2. Regarding barcodes, my understanding is that they can be obtained from GS1. Are these the only barcodes I would need for my products?
I would be extremely grateful for any help or guidance regarding these questions. Thank you in advance!

TreasureCent

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello there,

If you have some extra funds left and sufficient time, you can use your smartphone to capture a photo. Following that, you can enhance the image using Photoshop. It's essential to pay attention to the lighting angles and attempt to replicate the style of your competitors. Ensure that the photo is of high quality, clear, and adheres to the correct aspect ratio as per the given terms.

Here's a helpful guide to further enhance your images after the initial photo-taking process:

Choosing GS1 barcodes is highly advisable since opting for non-GS1 barcodes may lead to unforeseen issues, such as Amazon requesting GS1 barcodes later on. If your products lack GS1 barcodes, you could face restrictions on modifying or editing your listings.

Top Bottom