Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Aiming to get from 0 to 10.000 on upwork!

Runnish

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

After reading numerous successful case studies, I have decided to embark on my own journey. This will not only keep me motivated but also provide an opportunity for fellow members to learn along with me.

A little about my background:

Since 2013, I have been offering SEO, SEM, and development services to my direct clients. Additionally, I have a portfolio of affiliate and AdSense blogs. I am confident in my skills and have a strong grasp of them. Therefore, fulfilling orders is not a concern. Currently, I manage a remote team of nine people.

My goals are as follows:

1. Reach a monthly income of $10,000 by acquiring long-term jobs with agency clients who provide recurring payments.
  2. Obtain top-rated status as soon as possible.
I have an old Upwork account from 2016, with approximately $900 earned from small jobs. However, you can consider it as a new account for the purposes of this endeavor.

My strategy involves being aggressive with the use of connects and bidding. I plan to operate with two Upwork accounts. The plan is to invest $800 in connects, with $400 worth of connects allocated to each account. This will provide me with a total of 5,000 connects per account.

My approach is to bid on long-term development and SEO jobs. I will apply with both Upwork accounts for every potential long-term job, aiming to secure two spots in the top four boosted section. As competition is high in both categories, I plan to invest 100 connects with one account and 90 connects with the second account, adjusting the allocation based on the specific job and competition.

I have great confidence in this strategy and aim to achieve my goals within one to three months ideally. I will keep you all updated on my journey, providing bi-weekly updates.

Wish me the best of luck, and cheers to the journey ahead!

Landrater

Reaction score
Best wishes and eagerly anticipating your next update.

Opscertag

Reaction score
We look forward to hearing about your well-structured plans. Please keep us informed of any developments.

Frantsto

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello, it appears to be a great idea. I'll be keeping track of it with interest :)

Teanect

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Good luck and may success be with you! :)

RocketJr

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Upwork holds a lot of potential; all you need is to gather some reviews to kickstart your journey there.

Top Bottom