Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Youtube AI voice over software that Youtube does not detect?

Proudel

Reaction score
I'm considering creating videos with the goal of eventually monetizing them. However, I'm concerned about the possibility of YouTube detecting the use of AI in my videos. On the bright side, I've heard that some prominent channels have found ways to circumvent such issues.

PlentySilver

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I'm uncertain about whether YouTube will be able to detect it or not, but Speechelo generates highly realistic voices. I have previous experience using it, and the results were quite impressive.

By the way, what led you to the conclusion that AI voices might be detected by YouTube? Is there any specific case study or research that supports this?

BlikiPony

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Play.ht recently introduced approximately ten incredibly lifelike voices in addition to their already impressive selection. In my opinion, they are currently the top choice in the market. You can listen to preview samples of these voices on their homepage.

Sionerpo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
While Speechelo AI is capable, it requires substantial effort to achieve a natural-sounding voice. It's worth giving it a try, but be prepared to put in the work to attain the desired results.

Natela

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Using AI-generated voices on YouTube is not prohibited. The prohibition typically applies to AI-generated text. Therefore, there should be no reason to fear detection when using AI-generated voices on the platform.

LinTaru

Reaction score
Using AI-generated voices on YouTube is not prohibited. The prohibition typically applies to AI-generated text. Therefore, there should be no reason to fear detection when using AI-generated voices on the platform.
Monetizing text-to-speech (TTS) content has become increasingly challenging, and unless you are exceptionally fortunate, it is difficult to generate revenue from it.

Cellarac

Reaction score
Monetizing text-to-speech (TTS) content has become increasingly challenging, and unless you are exceptionally fortunate, it is difficult to generate revenue from it.
Indeed, using AI-generated voices is not explicitly against the rules. However, it is possible that YouTube may not permit low-quality AI voiceovers in order to maintain content quality standards, which is a positive aspect.

Top Bottom