Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Achieving the first $1,000 in sales on Amazon FBA.

Msects

Reaction score
How much time did it take for you to make your first sales and earn your first $1,000 on Amazon FBA?

XglossyAnn

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
About four months before going live on my first site, everything was entirely new to me.

Freshul

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The first sale occurred within a day of the stock being available because I had prepared advertising, set up the page with relevant keywords, and thoroughly researched the product. Achieving the first $1,000 in revenue happened within the initial two months.

Miny2hot

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The first sale occurred within a day of the stock being available because I had prepared advertising, set up the page with relevant keywords, and thoroughly researched the product. Achieving the first $1,000 in revenue happened within the initial two months.
Would it be highly profitable for me to begin Amazon FBA?

Lolano

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Is Amazon FBA highly profitable if I decide to start it?

Amazon operates as a high-volume, low-margin business. Generating $1k in revenue is remarkably easy, but you should anticipate running at a loss for 4-7 months before seeing any profits from that revenue (unless the product is a total loss). Junglescout attempted this with a product and managed to net around $10k after a year from $220k in revenue (excluding their time and taxes). This example pertains to private label selling.

On the other hand, if you opt to resell other brands (referred to as "wholesale"), you can make a direct profit. However, growth potential is limited, and you'll need to actively search for excellent deals to resell.

Cahalfie

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
When I initially began selling on Amazon, earning a $1,000 profit in a week was achievable. Nevertheless, the competition has intensified significantly since then.

Private label remains the preferred approach, but facing losses during the initial 1-2 months is realistic. Once you've managed to establish and maintain your product line, private label can secure your financial future.

Unlike its earlier days when I started my business in a basement back in 2016, Amazon now demands more of an investment and is less suitable for newcomers.

Kinector

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
When I initially began selling on Amazon, earning a $1,000 profit in a week was achievable. Nevertheless, the competition has intensified significantly since then.

Private label remains the preferred approach, but facing losses during the initial 1-2 months is realistic. Once you've managed to establish and maintain your product line, private label can secure your financial future.

Unlike its earlier days when I started my business in a basement back in 2016, Amazon now demands more of an investment and is less suitable for newcomers.
Are you continuing with FBA/e-commerce?

Neelworx

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The achievement of reaching 1k sales depends on factors such as your product price and demand. Whether you are selling low-cost items at high volume or high-cost items at high volume will play a significant role.

Conducting thorough research on your product and executing effective advertising strategies are crucial.

Gathering social proof for your product early on will greatly contribute to its success.

AstaBoard

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Amazon operates as a high-volume, low-margin business. Generating $1k in revenue is remarkably easy, but you should anticipate running at a loss for 4-7 months before seeing any profits from that revenue (unless the product is a total loss). Junglescout attempted this with a product and managed to net around $10k after a year from $220k in revenue (excluding their time and taxes). This example pertains to private label selling.

On the other hand, if you opt to resell other brands (referred to as "wholesale"), you can make a direct profit. However, growth potential is limited, and you'll need to actively search for excellent deals to resell.
FBA gurus keep this hidden, but unless you're dealing with an untapped, private label, or fully customized product, making substantial profits is unlikely. The market is highly competitive, and tools such as Helium10 and Jungle Scout simplify the process of discovering new products.

Mylingna

Reaction score
I have recently embarked on my FBA journey, specializing in wholesaling. Within the first six months of selling, I achieved approximately $15k in revenue. My initial $1k in sales materialized swiftly, within just one month, thanks to the guidance of a mentor who had assisted me a couple of years prior. However, I only committed to fully investing my time into this venture last summer.

Gneissm

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score

The sourcing of goods can be both arduous and time-consuming, but as with any business, investing time and effort is essential for success. One should not consider growth limited at all when dedicating time to identifying profitable products instead of settling for a mere 5% profit.

Nexxedara

Reaction score
I'm keeping up with your GOAL. I'm also aiming to reach 1k. Wishing the best for both of us!

Top Bottom