Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

GOALS Achieving $1500/Month Milestone with KDP, Apple iBooks, and Beyond.

GOALS

Slipkin

Reaction score
"Wish you all the best!"

WeblogInterest

Reaction score
"Wow, great job! Best of luck reaching your goal of 1500. This is really interesting, and I’ll definitely look into it too. By low content, do you mean drawing books or short informational books?"

Chonessah

Reaction score
"That's an interesting story! Good luck on your journey. When you mention 'low content,' are you referring to books with 20-30 pages or fewer?"

Beautype

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
"Wow, great job! Best of luck reaching your goal of 1500. This is really interesting, and I’ll definitely look into it too. By low content, do you mean drawing books or short informational books?"

Thanks! I write books on various topics related to low-content books, and both of those are included."

"That's an interesting story! Good luck on your journey. When you mention 'low content,' are you referring to books with 20-30 pages or fewer?"

"Thanks! The low content of books isn’t tied to the number of pages. For example, some of my books are 90 pages long, while others are 30."

"Wish you all the best!"

"Thank you!"
"Wishing you the best of luck, my friend! I'm also interested in KDP."
"Thanks! I'm planning to post an update on Wednesday or Thursday."

Last edited by a moderator:

WeblogInterest

Reaction score
Thanks! I write books on various topics related to low-content books, and both of those are included."

"Thanks! The low content of books isn’t tied to the number of pages. For example, some of my books are 90 pages long, while others are 30."

"Thank you!"

"Thanks! I'm planning to post an update on Wednesday or Thursday."

"Thanks for the clarification! I hope you don't mind me asking—I'm new here—what exactly does a low-content book consist of? If you could provide an example, I'd really appreciate it. Thank you!"

Beautype

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
"Thanks for the clarification! I hope you don't mind me asking—I'm new here—what exactly does a low-content book consist of? If you could provide an example, I'd really appreciate it. Thank you!"

"For example, notebooks are considered low-content products. You can find more details by searching on Google."

Top Bottom