Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

Access To Advertise On Facebook ads Permanently restricted...

RacerSo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I would like to discuss an issue regarding Facebook's policies. My account has recently been permanently restricted, despite the fact that I have spent over $500,000 on advertising through this account over the course of a year. While I admit that I may have violated some policies, I have never used any cloaking techniques or attempted to bypass Facebook's algorithm. It's possible that I received a few reports for my pages, but does that justify Facebook's decision to permanently ban me from using Ads Manager for the rest of my life?

I am currently attempting to reach out to them and seek support in hopes of resolving this matter. If any of you have any advice or assistance to offer, I would greatly appreciate it. It's worth mentioning that this was my personal account, and the message I received from Facebook stated the following:

"After reviewing your Facebook account as per your request, we have determined that it did not comply with our Advertising Policies or other standards. Consequently, you are no longer permitted to advertise using Facebook Products. This decision is final."

Any help or guidance you can provide would be highly appreciated. Thank you.

Rozre

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I find it quite disheartening. Have you considered engaging in a live chat instead? I believe it could be beneficial for you.

PersonInterest

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
You have the option to engage in a direct conversation with the support team, who will assist you in resolving the issue.

Tropithm

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
You have the option to engage in a direct conversation with the support team, who will assist you in resolving the issue.
I'm making an effort, but unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be any available avenue for me to reach out to the support team.

YauRely

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I find it quite disheartening. Have you considered engaging in a live chat instead? I believe it could be beneficial for you.
I made an effort, conducted a search, but unfortunately, I couldn't locate a platform where I can engage in a chat with them.

Beautype

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
To access your business manager account, navigate to the billing section where you will discover the "contact us" option. By following a few additional steps, you should be able to locate it. Give it a try and you'll discover the desired option.

Top Bottom