Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

SEO A Comprehensive Handbook on Analyzing SERP and Assessing Keyword Competition

Sniperinstinct

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Fantastic guide! I plan to revisit it whenever I have more time.

Just to clarify, are you suggesting that these three high-volume keywords are good opportunities to rank for, according to your guide? Apologies if this seems like a basic question. As I mentioned, I'll go through your guide again when I have more time, but I wanted to confirm.

Try what I mentioned in the article and you might find out. I haven’t looked into them much, so I can't be sure. I can only share my first thoughts.

Great guide, but I'm a bit confused about what to do with a keyword that has 250 monthly searches when applying the 0.25 KGR score rule you mentioned. Isn't that already a pretty low search volume?

How often people search for a word isn't the most important thing. It's more important to figure out how valuable a word is than just looking at how many times it's searched.

PlentySilver

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Thank you for the detailed and helpful guide!

Sniperinstinct

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
If anyone has questions, don't hesitate to ask!

JuzLuc

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Is it right to say that if the allintitle result is around 250 or less, a website will show up in the top 100?

Octatpo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Great guide, @Holzr! You did an amazing job. I've been using the KGR method for a while, and it works sometimes. But, like you said, it's not just about the numbers. Awesome explanation, and I hope to see more like this in the future! :)

Top Bottom