Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

90k tiktok account got deleted, nice!

KillerSplit

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I recently built an 88K TikTok account within a span of 1.5 months, but now it has suddenly disappeared from my mobile app. It's quite disheartening. Do any of you have any tips or strategies to avoid such bans in the future? I would greatly appreciate any advice you can offer.

SterWire

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
What type of prohibition was it?

Idekania

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
What type of prohibition was it?
I don't know, it simply disappeared. I can't see any notification. It logged me out and has been removed.

ChiriMo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Did you examine your email for any notifications about a ban?

MagicGurl

Reaction score
How did you manage to amass such a large fan base within just a month and a half?

Intricul

Reaction score
Allow me to make an assumption: Was it a niche focused on attractive women?

Iamassit

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Allow me to make an assumption: Was it a niche focused on attractive women?
No, in fact, it was specifically related to the field of cyber security.

Readdi

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I recently built an 88K TikTok account within a span of 1.5 months, but now it has suddenly disappeared from my mobile app. It's quite disheartening. Do any of you have any tips or strategies to avoid such bans in the future? I would greatly appreciate any advice you can offer.
Social media platforms are fundamentally flawed and have the ability to suspend or remove your account without any prior notice. I completely understand your frustration because I've personally experienced this with Instagram for quite a while.

Sealoye

Reaction score
How did you manage to amass such a large fan base within just a month and a half?
Using YouTube to TikTok scraping and Capcut to make original videos

I got nothing in the mail

Pathicub

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Social media platforms are fundamentally flawed and have the ability to suspend or remove your account without any prior notice. I completely understand your frustration because I've personally experienced this with Instagram for quite a while.
es, I'm promoting a high-value offer that comes with a significant price tag. The majority of the traffic I received from TikTok was from lower-ranked tiers. However, I achieved impressive view counts with some videos reaching 4.8 million, 1.2 million, and several ranging from 400,000 to 800,000 views. Nonetheless, I still prefer Reddit overall.

Top Bottom