Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

GOALS 500$/day - 15.000$ a month from reddit

GOALS

EditorProphecy

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I've been lurking around here for quite some time, mostly absorbing information. Now, I'm taking the plunge to share my own journey. Hoping it proves beneficial to some of you, and excited to glean insights from your experiences as well!

Why Reddit Became My Focus?
I had previously created a few Reddit bots, but due to other commitments, I couldn't dedicate much time to them. Now, with a more open schedule, I decided to give these bots a serious shot on Reddit. After testing them out yesterday, the results were promising. I believe aiming for $500 a day is an achievable goal.

1.png

My Tools:
  1. Subreddit Member Scanner: Personally developed for scraping member lists on specific subreddits.
  2. Reddit Mass DM: Another self-made tool for efficient direct messaging on Reddit.
  3. 100 Reddit Accounts
  4. 3 Domains

My Approach:

I prefer starting with a modest approach and scaling up if it proves effective. Initially, my emphasis will be on sending a substantial number of messages on Reddit. As I progress, I may explore additional strategies such as engaging in chats, commenting, and reposting.

What i`m doing now:

Experimenting with various messages to identify the most effective approach. If successful, I'll expand the usage to more accounts. Working on enhancing the user-friendliness of my Mass DM tool by developing a GUI for a smoother interface.
I'll keep this thread updated with outcomes, whether positive or negative. I'm eager to hear your thoughts as well! If you have questions or advice, feel free to share. Automation remains a pivotal element.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cropol

Reaction score
Sounds like an exciting goals! Best of luck!

XglossyAnn

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
What's your product or service? And how much does it cost to create an account?

Iwanterda

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Wishing you good luck! I'll be following, and hopefully, I'll pick up something new along the way.

EditorProphecy

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
What's your product or service? And how much does it cost to create an account?
I've also used my bot for creating accounts. The primary expense is the 4G proxy, which costs about $5 for every 1,000 accounts.

Last edited by a moderator:

MagicGurl

Reaction score
Best of luck on your journey; it looks very promising! Could you tell me how many DMs you had to send to achieve the results shown in your screenshot?

Sleekko

Reaction score
I’ll be keeping an eye on this.

EditorProphecy

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Best of luck on your journey; it looks very promising! Could you tell me how many DMs you had to send to achieve the results shown in your screenshot?
I've sent around 12-15k DMs, but the open rate remains low. I'm still working on improving it.

Ormesha

Reaction score
I'm new to this. Can you explain why you need three domains?

EditorProphecy

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I'm new to this. Can you explain why you need three domains?
When using custom link shorteners like bit.ly or rebrandly, the message often gets filtered immediately.

Trimblue

Reaction score
I'll keep following your progress; you're doing great! Keep it up and best of luck on your journey, mate.

Heracyte

Reaction score
Best of luck, mate! Do you age and warm up your accounts?

GotBuzz

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I've been lurking around here for quite some time, mostly absorbing information. Now, I'm taking the plunge to share my own journey. Hoping it proves beneficial to some of you, and excited to glean insights from your experiences as well!

Why Reddit Became My Focus?
I had previously created a few Reddit bots, but due to other commitments, I couldn't dedicate much time to them. Now, with a more open schedule, I decided to give these bots a serious shot on Reddit. After testing them out yesterday, the results were promising. I believe aiming for $500 a day is an achievable goal.

View attachment 33689

My Tools:
  1. Subreddit Member Scanner: Personally developed for scraping member lists on specific subreddits.
  2. Reddit Mass DM: Another self-made tool for efficient direct messaging on Reddit.
  3. 100 Reddit Accounts
  4. 3 Domains

My Approach:

I prefer starting with a modest approach and scaling up if it proves effective. Initially, my emphasis will be on sending a substantial number of messages on Reddit. As I progress, I may explore additional strategies such as engaging in chats, commenting, and reposting.

What i`m doing now:

Experimenting with various messages to identify the most effective approach. If successful, I'll expand the usage to more accounts. Working on enhancing the user-friendliness of my Mass DM tool by developing a GUI for a smoother interface.
I'll keep this thread updated with outcomes, whether positive or negative. I'm eager to hear your thoughts as well! If you have questions or advice, feel free to share. Automation remains a pivotal element.
I can send mass DMs without getting caught by scanners. Can you help?

WeirdHello

Reaction score
Wishing you good luck!
How does the Subreddit Member Scanner work? Do you gather users by scraping comments on the subreddit?

Coopsyden

Reaction score
How are you dealing with the mass banning? Accounts are getting banned so easily these days. I have several accounts, but as soon as I log in, they get banned within minutes.
By the way, good luck with your journey!

Top Bottom