Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

180k account suspended

DreamyContent

Reaction score
Hello,
A couple of years ago, I faced a perplexing situation when my 400k Instagram account was unexpectedly logged out and subsequently deleted without any explanation. Despite the confusion, I moved on from that experience. However, today, my account with 180k followers has been suspended in the conventional manner. I received a notification stating that I have 30 days to appeal, but regrettably, the phone number linked to this account is irretrievably lost among numerous accounts and numbers. Consequently, I have little hope of reclaiming this account and am seeking clarity on the circumstances.
My Instagram engagement has been consistently low for an extended period, starting from the removal of my 400k account. I've struggled to reach the explore page, hashtags no longer generate the expected views and impressions, and my posts seem to be limited to my existing followers. Despite numerous attempts to lift this apparent shadowban, including using different devices, switching to a personal account, and employing a VPN, I have had no success. Recently, I resumed my efforts a few weeks ago, attempting various strategies like using a VPN. Unfortunately, instead of improvement, I woke up today to find my account suspended. While it appears to be a clear correlation, I seek confirmation regarding the role of third-party apps such as VPNs on Instagram. Are they prohibited, or is there another explanation for my account suspension?
Additionally, my attempt to create a legitimate new account resulted in suspension after just 10 minutes. It seems that my IP, accounts, and devices have been flagged, leading to a perpetual state of shadowbanning and constant risk of losing any substantial account. Uncertain about the next steps, I am contemplating stepping away from Instagram for the foreseeable future. Although it has been an enjoyable journey with some financial success, it seems like the right time to move on.

Cebeobr

Reaction score
Hey there,
It appears that the VPN triggered all the problems. I've heard of other instances where Instagram accounts were deleted due to VPN usage. The Instagram algorithm has become quite challenging lately, and I'm starting to question if it's worth the effort anymore.
Regardless, best of luck to you!

AlliLove

Reaction score
Honestly, Instagram has turned into a subpar social media platform. Nowadays, growing an Instagram account is incredibly challenging, almost to the point of being impossible. Moreover, they seem to ban accounts arbitrarily. It feels like Instagram has transformed into a platform primarily for celebrities to showcase their lifestyles, while the rest of us, the "sheep," are left to follow their mediocre posts.

Shmoenevo

Reaction score
A couple of years ago, I faced a perplexing situation when my 400k Instagram account was unexpectedly logged out and subsequently deleted without any explanation. Despite the confusion, I moved on from that experience. However, today, my account with 180k followers has been suspended in the conventional manner. I received a notification stating that I have 30 days to appeal, but regrettably, the phone number linked to this account is irretrievably lost among numerous accounts and numbers. Consequently, I have little hope of reclaiming this account and am seeking clarity on the circumstances.
My Instagram engagement has been consistently low for an extended period, starting from the removal of my 400k account. I've struggled to reach the explore page, hashtags no longer generate the expected views and impressions, and my posts seem to be limited to my existing followers. Despite numerous attempts to lift this apparent shadowban, including using different devices, switching to a personal account, and employing a VPN, I have had no success. Recently, I resumed my efforts a few weeks ago, attempting various strategies like using a VPN. Unfortunately, instead of improvement, I woke up today to find my account suspended. While it appears to be a clear correlation, I seek confirmation regarding the role of third-party apps such as VPNs on Instagram. Are they prohibited, or is there another explanation for my account suspension?
Additionally, my attempt to create a legitimate new account resulted in suspension after just 10 minutes. It seems that my IP, accounts, and devices have been flagged, leading to a perpetual state of shadowbanning and constant risk of losing any substantial account. Uncertain about the next steps, I am contemplating stepping away from Instagram for the foreseeable future. Although it has been an enjoyable journey with some financial success, it seems like the right time to move on.
Simply request your internet provider to assign a new IP address to your router. Begin anew without logging into any accounts associated with your previous IP, including your personal one.

Last edited by a moderator:

DreamyContent

Reaction score
Hey there,
It appears that the VPN triggered all the problems. I've heard of other instances where Instagram accounts were deleted due to VPN usage. The Instagram algorithm has become quite challenging lately, and I'm starting to question if it's worth the effort anymore.
Regardless, best of luck to you!
I recall that 2016-18 were fantastic years for Instagram. It's disheartening to witness what has transpired in the subsequent years.
Honestly, Instagram has turned into a subpar social media platform. Nowadays, growing an Instagram account is incredibly challenging, almost to the point of being impossible. Moreover, they seem to ban accounts arbitrarily. It feels like Instagram has transformed into a platform primarily for celebrities to showcase their lifestyles, while the rest of us, the "sheep," are left to follow their mediocre posts.

It ultimately boils down to revenue. Individuals like us are often not permitted to generate income from Instagram unless we hold verified and credible community status, posing a constant risk of unjust suspension. Nonetheless, there was a good period of extracting value from the platform for many years.

DreamyContent

Reaction score
Simply request your internet provider to assign a new IP address to your router. Begin anew without logging into any accounts associated with your previous IP, including your personal one.
Are you suggesting that this is the solution to all of my problems?

Facerens

Reaction score
Are you suggesting that this is the solution to all of my problems?
Yes, it's possible that your IP address has been flagged. Instagram can be quite strict regarding location changes. By the way, were you using 4G or WiFi?

DreamyContent

Reaction score
Yes, it's possible that your IP address has been flagged. Instagram can be quite strict regarding location changes. By the way, were you using 4G or WiFi?
I was using WiFi. It seems a bit silly now that I think about it, using a VPN while also being connected to the home WiFi. Haha!

Facerens

Reaction score
I was using WiFi. It seems a bit silly now that I think about it, using a VPN while also being connected to the home WiFi. Haha!

If your router permits it, a simple restart can change your IP address with some models. Otherwise, yeah, it's preferable to use 4G if available after you connect. I'm not entirely sure why, but it seems to function better with Instagram. Sometimes there's no clear rationale, though. What was the location set for the VPN? Was it on the opposite side of the world from your usual location?

Did you utilize any third-party apps or tools to post? That might also be a contributing factor.

DreamyContent

Reaction score
If your router permits it, a simple restart can change your IP address with some models. Otherwise, yeah, it's preferable to use 4G if available after you connect. I'm not entirely sure why, but it seems to function better with Instagram. Sometimes there's no clear rationale, though. What was the location set for the VPN? Was it on the opposite side of the world from your usual location?

Did you utilize any third-party apps or tools to post? That might also be a contributing factor.

The VPN was set to France. I had installed Regrann, a third-party app, about a week ago, but I’ve used it in the past without any problems. Instagram has just become exhausting lately.

Facerens

Reaction score
The VPN was set to France. I had installed Regrann, a third-party app, about a week ago, but I’ve used it in the past without any problems. Instagram has just become exhausting lately.

If the location is too distant, it might cause complications. What was once safe could now be flagged, potentially making that app a problem. Since I switched to using only official tools, I haven’t encountered these kinds of issues.

Shucket

Reaction score
Wow, losing that many followers and getting banned is rough. Really sorry to hear that, man.

Ormesha

Reaction score
That’s why I avoid relying on a single platform—they can shut you down whenever they want. It’s risky to put all your eggs in one basket.

MrZeether

Reaction score
Gaining 180k followers on IG is no small feat these days, so that must be incredibly frustrating. I’m sorry to hear this. The issue might be the VPN; it’s generally safer to use 4G proxies with platforms that are sensitive. I know someone who had three bank accounts suspended just because they accidentally used a VPN.

MagazineTopic

Reaction score
It’s the same story with all major social networks—you don’t really own your account and have no control over it. I once lost a completely legitimate YouTube channel without any warning or explanation.

Mitzios

Reaction score
I recall that 2016-18 were fantastic years for Instagram. It's disheartening to witness what has transpired in the subsequent years.

It ultimately boils down to revenue. Individuals like us are often not permitted to generate income from Instagram unless we hold verified and credible community status, posing a constant risk of unjust suspension. Nonetheless, there was a good period of extracting value from the platform for many years.

It’s pretty straightforward—they’re overloaded with content and don’t need any more. If you try to profit without paying them (like buying ads), they’ll shut you down as soon as they catch on. It’s just a matter of time.

The only surefire strategy is to pay for their services. That’s what I’d recommend.

Top Bottom