Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

10k Instagram DM's a Day.

Landrater

Reaction score
I'm personally engaged in Mass DM with a solid profile and content, sending approximately 5-6k messages every day. However, the results are disappointing.
How many accounts are you utilizing? What is your target audience? What is the lead ratio?

Last edited by a moderator:

Catec

Reaction score
You can be confident that Instagram won't send you spam.

MagicGurl

Reaction score
I'm contemplating sending 10,000 DMs per day on Instagram. What do you think the daily lead ratio would be? The DMs will be sent from genuine accounts with good content. I appreciate your suggestions on this matter. Thanks.
I purchased 20k mass DMs, but only received 30 views and made just 50 cents, despite the $40 cost. I initially thought the issue might be with the target audience, as I was aiming for hashtag posters. Can anyone shed light on how this process works?

Landrater

Reaction score
I purchased 20k mass DMs, but only received 30 views and made just 50 cents, despite the $40 cost. I initially thought the issue might be with the target audience, as I was aiming for hashtag posters. Can anyone shed light on how this process works?
Many people don't accept message requests from profiles that appear fake, which explains why you received fewer views despite sending 20k DMs. Building recognition relies on quality content, and managing numerous accounts with appealing content is a challenging task that demands extensive research on the target audience. Alternatively, you can explore services that allow experimentation with various niches. Providers of mass DM services often use accounts with zero posts or followers to send messages. Additionally, consider selecting a hashtag incorporating a state or city name along with your niche term for better visibility.

MagicGurl

Reaction score
Many people don't accept message requests from profiles that appear fake, which explains why you received fewer views despite sending 20k DMs. Building recognition relies on quality content, and managing numerous accounts with appealing content is a challenging task that demands extensive research on the target audience. Alternatively, you can explore services that allow experimentation with various niches. Providers of mass DM services often use accounts with zero posts or followers to send messages. Additionally, consider selecting a hashtag incorporating a state or city name along with your niche term for better visibility.
What kind of outcomes did you observe? I acknowledge the potential, but it seemed akin to a churn-and-burn approach, especially considering Instagram's strict policies. While sending out millions could be highly lucrative, it would necessitate a substantial number of proxies.

Landrater

Reaction score
What kind of outcomes did you observe? I acknowledge the potential, but it seemed akin to a churn-and-burn approach, especially considering Instagram's strict policies. While sending out millions could be highly lucrative, it would necessitate a substantial number of proxies.
Haha, yeah, proxies might be expensive, but if things go smoothly, 500 proxies won't be a significant concern!

Kurobi

Reaction score
It's clear that people are unlikely to review message requests from a profile that appears fake. Therefore, it's crucial to have compelling graphic content and engagement on each account from which I'll be sending direct messages.
No, honestly, you'd be surprised. I've tried various types of accounts with bots and found that any increase in conversions from having fully developed profiles was offset by the time and data spent getting them to that stage.

Landrater

Reaction score
No, honestly, you'd be surprised. I've tried various types of accounts with bots and found that any increase in conversions from having fully developed profiles was offset by the time and data spent getting them to that stage.
How many profiles did you generate? It also relies on the audience you're aiming for.

MagicGurl

Reaction score
How many profiles did you generate? It also relies on the audience you're aiming for.
Honestly, I have no idea, but it's likely in the hundreds of thousands, if not a million already. Targeting largely depends on the client's niche.

Top Bottom