Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Blog đź”Ť [STRATEGY] Discover Keywords with Minimal Competition

Confidentij

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hi there, I came across a Twitter thread from a person named Ahmed. Below is the written version of the thread:

Although this method is similar to my own, I believe that Ahmed deserves credit for it.

Step 1: Begin by searching for the term "[your niche] + forum" and locate the top 2-3 reputable forums in your niche. As an example, let's assume that you are in the home theater niche. Search for "home theater forum" and analyze the search results.

Step 2: Select any of these forum homepage links and enter them into Ahrefs Site Explorer. Then, navigate to the 'Top Pages' tab located on the left side of the screen to identify the pages receiving the most traffic.

1.jpeg

PsiRisk

Reaction score
Although it may be considered a traditional approach, it is unfortunate that it remains effective in discovering real-life forums, such as conventions, that are actually named "FORUM".

RivenGiant

Reaction score
Thank you for sharing this valuable information. I will definitely give it a try.

Top Bottom