Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Which type of sales job is ideal for SaaS entrepreneurs to gain sales expertise?

Miny2hot

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
As an aspiring SaaS entrepreneur with an end goal of starting a business in the SaaS industry, I'm curious to know the best type of sales job for learning sales. I'm not sure if my startup will be B2B or something that can be used by people worldwide.

Based on my research, learning sales can provide numerous benefits for entrepreneurs, such as gaining persuasion skills necessary for securing funding, outperforming competitors in B2B sales, and scaling the business. Additionally, understanding human psychology and social networking can assist in building connections and relationships critical for obtaining referrals, introductions, and product sales. Furthermore, learning sales can provide psychological advantages, including meeting targets and goals, having a resilient attitude, and developing a thick skin.

I would appreciate hearing other perspectives on the best sales job for SaaS entrepreneurs to acquire sales knowledge.

Sales jobs can vary in their requirements, with some placing greater emphasis on product knowledge (such as tech sales) and others on persuasion skills. As an entrepreneur seeking to learn sales, the most suitable roles would be those with a higher emphasis on persuasion and lower on product knowledge.

What are some jobs that require high persuasion and low product knowledge? Here are some ideas that come to mind:

• Call center positions, which can help develop communication skills and teach how to effectively engage with people over the phone.
  • Door-to-door sales, which can provide experience in face-to-face selling and understanding body language.
  • Bartending, which can offer insights into social skills and human psychology, as customers may have varying emotional states while drinking.
  • Waiter/waitress roles, which may help hone social skills and conversation abilities, but may not have as strong a focus on persuasion.
  • Retail sales jobs, which may be more passive as customers come to the store and purchase what they need, but may still provide opportunities to practice selling skills.
  • Selling SIM cards, although the suitability of this option would depend on the specific requirements of the job.

Top Bottom