Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

How much is a daily newsfeed topic modeling software-as-a-service worth?

Cookenso

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
As a software engineer, I purchased a good domain name (dailytopic.org) some time ago. However, I didn't have any ideas about how to use it for a while. But now I have come up with a practical idea.

The main concept
is to create a source for a daily feed of topics. This will involve using large scrapers to gather content from various sources such as newspapers, reddit, and twitter. The content will then be processed and categorized into clusters of topics. This will enable us to determine which topics are currently popular and the sources that are covering them.

The topic aggregation business model has personal value to the entrepreneur as they would browse it daily to keep up with global news and opinions. To add more value, they propose incorporating a summarizer using NLP AI models to extract opinions and create a non-biased summary, filtering out irrelevant text. This addition would position dailytopic as a news feed and potentially drive search engine traffic and organic growth.

In my opinion, creating a testable and easy-to-craft MVP is not a simple task. The MVP would need to be a functional version of the application, which could take a few months to develop.

To be honest, I'm struggling to identify my target audience for this product. I'm not sure how to bring it to market, what to charge readers, or if it's even possible to grow it organically without any marketing costs. I don't have a large budget for marketing, and I can't afford to spend five figures on it.

I'm seeking advice on two things. Firstly, I'm interested in learning some concrete steps to validate the viability of my business model, with the aim of generating a five-figure income each month, either through AdSense or other means. Secondly, if this isn't the appropriate forum, where could I explore the possibility of finding suitable partners for this venture?

YauSmug

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
As a software engineer, I purchased a good domain name (dailytopic.org) some time ago. However, I didn't have any ideas about how to use it for a while. But now I have come up with a practical idea.

The main concept is to create a source for a daily feed of topics. This will involve using large scrapers to gather content from various sources such as newspapers, reddit, and twitter. The content will then be processed and categorized into clusters of topics. This will enable us to determine which topics are currently popular and the sources that are covering them.

The topic aggregation business model has personal value to the entrepreneur as they would browse it daily to keep up with global news and opinions. To add more value, they propose incorporating a summarizer using NLP AI models to extract opinions and create a non-biased summary, filtering out irrelevant text. This addition would position dailytopic as a news feed and potentially drive search engine traffic and organic growth.

In my opinion, creating a testable and easy-to-craft MVP is not a simple task. The MVP would need to be a functional version of the application, which could take a few months to develop.

To be honest, I'm struggling to identify my target audience for this product. I'm not sure how to bring it to market, what to charge readers, or if it's even possible to grow it organically without any marketing costs. I don't have a large budget for marketing, and I can't afford to spend five figures on it.

I'm seeking advice on two things. Firstly, I'm interested in learning some concrete steps to validate the viability of my business model, with the aim of generating a five-figure income each month, either through AdSense or other means. Secondly, if this isn't the appropriate forum, where could I explore the possibility of finding suitable partners for this venture?

I've created a SaaS platform like this before. I'd suggest aiming it at the online learning community.

Moreover, developing the minimum viable product (MVP) for this shouldn't take a month; you can efficiently build it in just a day or two.

Top Bottom