Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Fastest way to validate your idea and see if people pay for it!

Forlifect

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I wanted to share an intriguing and straightforward method to test the market potential of your new software idea, which aligns with the principles of the "lean startup method." Although this approach is not groundbreaking, I believe it is worth discussing here because it offers rapid validation.

While this method can potentially be applied to other products as well, I have primarily observed its effectiveness within the software domain.

Sure, let me explain the concept.

The story revolves around Joel Gascoigne, the founder of Buffer, a popular social media management platform for Twitter.

To validate the demand for his product, Joel employed a clever strategy. He created a landing page that provided a clear and concise overview of the product, offering users the option to make a payment. However, the catch was that the software itself was not yet developed. Instead, when users attempted to make a purchase, they were presented with a message expressing appreciation for their interest and requesting their email address to notify them once the product was completed.

Through this approach, Joel was able to gauge the level of interest and obtain valuable feedback from potential customers, providing an indication of whether people were willing to pay for the product.

You can find the story and screenshots detailing his approach HERE.

The reason I decided to share this here is because I came across another website that essentially follows the same approach, albeit with a different software. It instantly reminded me of Buffer and how brilliant and straightforward this method actually is.

I thought it might be valuable knowledge for members who are looking to build a program that can help them gain momentum quickly on their entrepreneurial journey.

I send my best wishes, and I would love to hear your thoughts on this. If this is already common knowledge among everyone here, I apologize. Nonetheless, it is undoubtedly a useful tool to be aware of.

Top Bottom