Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Working Adult CPA methods?

SisterHippo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Greetings to all forum members,

I am new to this forum and also new to CPA marketing. I am seeking guidance on whether there are any currently profitable methods for adult CPA offers.

I have attempted various strategies, such as using my Instagram accounts with follower counts of 64k, 39k, and 15k. Specifically, I tried using Instagram stories and directing users to Telegram to avoid getting banned. Additionally, I have five TikTok accounts with follower counts of 13k, 9k, 8k, 7k, and 6.5k, but I haven't achieved desired results despite adding links.

In the past, I had some success on YouTube, earning $40 in just four days with a viral video featuring a girl. However, my YouTube channel was subsequently closed, resulting in the loss of my CPA company account due to reduced traffic.

Currently, it seems more challenging to make my videos go viral on YouTube, and I am puzzled as to how certain videos and playlists featuring girls accumulate millions of views.

If anyone knows of an effective method to begin CPA marketing without any upfront investment, I would greatly appreciate the guidance, as I am determined not to give up on this project. So far, I have only made $44 in the month of January, and I don't want to lose motivation.

Thank you all for any assistance you can provide.

cfvghj.jpg

Top Bottom