Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Will try dropshipping. Any tips welcome!

Fishapis

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I currently have a website with a decent amount of organic traffic, around 35,000 monthly visitors. At the moment, I'm monetizing the site solely through Adsense. I have tried promoting affiliate offers in the past, but the niche I'm in has a lot of low-quality products and unreliable creators, so I've decided to move away from that.

However, I have noticed that platforms like AliExpress offer some good quality products that align with my market. I'm considering setting up a Shopify store on a subdomain to promote these products. I have come across services like DSers that handle much of the operational work for a fee, so I might explore them further if my business grows.

I would appreciate any tips or guidance to navigate this path I'm venturing into. Specifically, I'm looking for insights on research, case studies, and best practices. My main concern is working with suppliers, especially since most of the products will be shipped from China, resulting in approximately one month of shipping time, which is not ideal. The shipping rates with DHL are quite expensive, making it challenging to offer free shipping. While I'm willing to cover basic shipping costs, express services significantly impact the profit margin, reducing it to around 80%.

If there are experienced people here who could offer their recommendations, I would greatly appreciate it. I'm trying to avoid the fluff and promotional content that dominates search engine results and focus on practical advice.

Top Bottom