Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Why does ebay hold my money for 30 days while my account is 10 years old?

Slipkin

Reaction score
I have been communicating with eBay representatives every day for the past eight days, and I'm starting to become frustrated. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem like my current demeanor will be helpful in resolving the issue.

I have been using Rushcard for approximately eight years and have had a positive experience with it. However, it appears that many people now view it as a suspicious card, and eBay places accounts on a permanent 30-day hold for using it. I had my funds held for two years because I was not willing to provide eBay with a bank account. Recently, I urgently needed money and attempted to add around four digital banks, but none of them were successful. I had high hopes for Chime, but after several days and about six hours of trying, it consistently resulted in errors. As a result, I tried adding a TDAmeritrade brokerage account, which provided routing numbers, paper checks, and physical branch locations. However, they never asked me to verify the micro deposits. Some representatives claim I will receive an email to verify, while others insist that I am already verified. Today, a representative informed me that the account simply won't work, despite it being added and seemingly functioning. However, I am still on a 30-day hold, so I have yet to see any progress.

It's likely that eBay currently doesn't trust my account enough due to the decrease in my sales since the COVID-19 pandemic began. While I have occasionally listed and sold items worth a few thousand dollars, my recent sales have mostly been around $10 every two weeks. Just recently, I listed another $3,000 worth of items within two days, which may have triggered some red flags. I believe all my listed items are of the lowest risk category, as they are person used parts with accompanying pictures.

In light of this situation, I'm unsure of what to do next. It seems I cannot list $10,000 worth of items and wait for 30 days. At the moment, it feels like I have no choice but to endure the hold until I sell more and then attempt the entire process again, potentially facing the same setback.

Top Bottom