Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

Which USA Proxies Work on Instagram and Other Social Medias?

Shirleyflag

Reaction score

Which USA Proxies Work for Managing 10-50 Theme Pages?​

If you need to manage 10-50 simple theme pages without spamming, finding the right proxies can be challenging:

Proxy Options​

1. Mobile Proxies (4G/5G):
    • Pros: Difficult to detect and block.
    • Cons: Very expensive and can still lead to shadowbans or bans.
  2. Residential Proxies:
    • Pros: Mimic regular home users, making them harder to detect.
    • Cons: Often unreliable and can result in shadowbans or bans over time.

Issues with Proxies​

• Inconsistency: A proxy service that works for one person might get another person's pages banned.
  • Declining Reliability: Proxies may start off well but later cause issues, leading to bans.

Recommendations​

For managing your pages safely, consider these reputable providers:
  1. Smartproxy: Good for both residential and mobile proxies with frequent IP rotation.
  2. Bright Data: High-quality, reliable proxies but more expensive.
  3. Proxyrack: Affordable, good support, offers residential and mobile options.
  4. Oxylabs: Reliable service with tools for managing and rotating proxies, though pricier.

Tips for Safe Use​

• Rotate Proxies: Don’t use the same proxy for multiple accounts simultaneously.
  • Emulate Natural Behavior: Avoid automated actions like mass following or posting.
  • Monitor Regularly: Check account health and switch proxies if you notice any issues.
Using high-quality proxies and managing them properly can help avoid shadowbans and bans.

Managing Theme Pages with USA Proxies: Challenges and Solutions​

Even when you follow all the rules and avoid automation, your pages can still get banned. Here's why and what you can do about it:

Issues with IPv4 Proxies​

• High-Risk Proxies: Most IPv4 proxies have high fraud or spam scores and get blacklisted easily.
  • Unpredictable Bans: Even with good proxies, your pages can still get banned unexpectedly, despite following the rules.

Finding the Right Proxies​

Types of Proxies​

1. Static Proxies:
    • Pros: Keep the same IP address.
    • Cons: Easier for platforms to detect and ban over time.
  2. Rotating Proxies:
    • Pros: IP address changes regularly, making them harder to detect.
    • Cons: Can be more complicated to manage.

Optimal Rotation Times​

• Rotation Frequency: Change IPs every few minutes to a few hours to avoid detection.
  • Best Practice: Rotate IPs regularly, but not too often, to appear natural.

Payment Options​

• Pay by Bandwidth: Pay based on data usage.
    • Pros: Cost-effective for low data usage.
    • Cons: Costs can increase with high data usage.
  • Pay by IP with Unlimited Bandwidth: Pay for a set number of IPs with unlimited data.
    • Pros: Predictable costs, better for high data usage.
    • Cons: Higher upfront cost.

Recommendations​

For managing your theme pages effectively:

• Use Rotating Proxies: They are less likely to be detected and banned.
  • Optimal Rotation: Rotate IPs every few hours.
  • Payment Choice: If you use a lot of data, paying by IP with unlimited bandwidth is better. For lower data usage, pay by bandwidth.
By choosing the right proxies and managing them carefully, you can reduce the risk of your pages getting banned.

Piluen

Reaction score
Mobile proxies or fresh IPv6 proxies

Shucket

Reaction score
We're using Oxylabs proxies to run a complete social syndication network on Instagram and TikTok. It's been about 9 months now, and it's working really well.

ThinkWar

Reaction score
Based on my experience, any residential proxy will work fine on Reddit as long as you don't mix up IPs between accounts. Static proxies are the best but more expensive. Then there are rotating proxies, which might make you vulnerable. So, there are also "sticky" proxies, which are a good compromise with sessions lasting about 15-60 minutes. Sticky proxies are helpful because your IP doesn't change while using the account, which can seem suspicious. Home IPs usually only change when you restart your router. Just make sure to give your account some time before logging in again with a different IP.

Finnwarz

Reaction score
Mobile proxies can handle up to 20 main accounts. If you can get a 4G proxy for $35-40 to manage these 20 accounts, I think it's worth the cost, unless your business isn't making enough profit.

WetSizzlin

Reaction score
You should try IPv6 fresh proxies. Have you used them before?

Missink

Reaction score

If you need to manage 10-50 simple theme pages without spamming, finding the right proxies can be challenging:

Proxy Options​

2. Residential Proxies:

Issues with Proxies​

• Inconsistency: A proxy service that works for one person might get another person's pages banned.
  • Declining Reliability: Proxies may start off well but later cause issues, leading to bans.

Recommendations​

1. Smartproxy: Good for both residential and mobile proxies with frequent IP rotation.
  4. Oxylabs: Reliable service with tools for managing and rotating proxies, though pricier.

Tips for Safe Use​

• Rotate Proxies: Don’t use the same proxy for multiple accounts simultaneously.
  • Emulate Natural Behavior: Avoid automated actions like mass following or posting.
  • Monitor Regularly: Check account health and switch proxies if you notice any issues.
Using high-quality proxies and managing them properly can help avoid shadowbans and bans.

Even when you follow all the rules and avoid automation, your pages can still get banned. Here's why and what you can do about it:

• High-Risk Proxies: Most IPv4 proxies have high fraud or spam scores and get blacklisted easily.
  • Unpredictable Bans: Even with good proxies, your pages can still get banned unexpectedly, despite following the rules.

Types of Proxies​

1. Static Proxies:
  2. Rotating Proxies:

Optimal Rotation Times​

• Rotation Frequency: Change IPs every few minutes to a few hours to avoid detection.

Payment Options​

• Pay by IP with Unlimited Bandwidth: Pay for a set number of IPs with unlimited data.

Recommendations​

• Payment Choice: If you use a lot of data, paying by IP with unlimited bandwidth is better. For lower data usage, pay by bandwidth.
By choosing the right proxies and managing them carefully, you can reduce the risk of your pages getting banned.
The IPs should rotate, and then you'll be fine.

Missink

Reaction score

Proxy Options​

2. Residential Proxies:

Issues with Proxies​

Recommendations​

Tips for Safe Use​

Types of Proxies​

1. Static Proxies:
  2. Rotating Proxies:

Optimal Rotation Times​

Payment Options​

Recommendations​

Also, use scamalytics.com.

Shirleyflag

Reaction score
Mobile proxies or fresh IPv6 proxies
Can you recommend a company? Should I use rotating or static IPs? If rotating, what’s the best rotation time? Sticky or non-sticky? Is it better to pay per IP (unlimited) or per GB (limited)? I’ve heard that with IPV6, if someone else on the same subnet gets banned, it affects all IPV6 proxies in that subnet. Is that right?

We're using Oxylabs proxies to run a complete social syndication network on Instagram and TikTok. It's been about 9 months now, and it's working really well.
Thanks. I replied to your other post in my other thread, please check it. Do you have any issues on TikTok? Is your device/user agent for TikTok a phone or desktop? What OS do you use? I've heard that if you post from a desktop instead of a real phone, TikTok shadowbans you. Same question for your Instagram use.

Based on my experience, any residential proxy will work fine on Reddit as long as you don't mix up IPs between accounts. Static proxies are the best but more expensive. Then there are rotating proxies, which might make you vulnerable. So, there are also "sticky" proxies, which are a good compromise with sessions lasting about 15-60 minutes. Sticky proxies are helpful because your IP doesn't change while using the account, which can seem suspicious. Home IPs usually only change when you restart your router. Just make sure to give your account some time before logging in again with a different IP.
I'm a Van Halen fan too! You mentioned Reddit, but what about Instagram? Can you suggest any companies for that? Should I pay by IP (unlimited) or by GB (limited)? Also, any tips on logins and other things? Thanks!

Mobile proxies can handle up to 20 main accounts. If you can get a 4G proxy for $35-40 to manage these 20 accounts, I think it's worth the cost, unless your business isn't making enough profit.

Twenty? I've always heard you shouldn't use more than five per proxy, maybe even three or four for safety. Where did you hear about using twenty? Thanks for the info though. I agree on pricing if it's profitable. Can you recommend any companies? Should I use rotating or static IPs? If rotating, what's the best rotation time? Sticky or non-sticky? Is it better to pay per IP (unlimited) or per GB (limited)?

You should try IPv6 fresh proxies. Have you used them before?
I've read multiple times that lots of IPV6 companies have proxies that are already banned. And even in the ones that aren't, if someone else using IPV6 gets banned, all the other proxies on the same "subnet" could also get banned.

The IPs should rotate, and then you'll be fine.
Can you recommend any companies? Should I go for mobile or residential IPs? When rotating, what's the best rotation time? Sticky or non-sticky IPs? Is it better to pay per IP (unlimited) or per GB (limited)? Thanks!

ThinkWar

Reaction score
I'm a Van Halen fan too! You mentioned Reddit, but what about Instagram? Can you suggest any companies for that? Should I pay by IP (unlimited) or by GB (limited)? Also, any tips on logins and other things? Thanks!

I want the best of both worlds. For Instagram, you're likely dealing with a ton of traffic because there are lots of images to load. On Reddit, I managed to reduce traffic by using caching and blocking custom requests, so I only load the essentials. Not sure how possible that is for Instagram, their system is more complex than Reddit's. Ultimately, it depends on how many accounts you're managing. If it's just a couple, go for static IPs with unlimited bandwidth. If you need to scale up, look into optimizing traffic and paying per GB. If that's too expensive, there are solutions that offer unlimited bandwidth and let you rotate IPs anytime, but they're pricey. You'd only use them if you're operating thousands of accounts; otherwise, it's a waste.

Coanetq

Reaction score
Where do you live?

Why not make your own proxies?

Enuentis

Reaction score
Mobile proxies work really well.

WalkerWunder

Reaction score
Mobile proxies are unfortunately too expensive, costing over $60 per month. I would prefer using a Socks5 PC proxy instead.

Shirleyflag

Reaction score
I want the best of both worlds. For Instagram, you're likely dealing with a ton of traffic because there are lots of images to load. On Reddit, I managed to reduce traffic by using caching and blocking custom requests, so I only load the essentials. Not sure how possible that is for Instagram, their system is more complex than Reddit's. Ultimately, it depends on how many accounts you're managing. If it's just a couple, go for static IPs with unlimited bandwidth. If you need to scale up, look into optimizing traffic and paying per GB. If that's too expensive, there are solutions that offer unlimited bandwidth and let you rotate IPs anytime, but they're pricey. You'd only use them if you're operating thousands of accounts; otherwise, it's a waste.
Thanks, Eddie! Quick question: Who are the best providers you've found?

Mobile proxies are unfortunately too expensive, costing over $60 per month. I would prefer using a Socks5 PC proxy instead.

Thanks. Which companies have you found to be the best for working on IG?

Mobile proxies work really well.

Thanks. Which companies have you found to be the best for working on Instagram?

Where do you live?

Why not make your own proxies?

I feel like I might mess it up; it seems too complicated for me. Plus, I prefer to stay anonymous.

Top Bottom