Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Which should I learn first? Selling or Programming?

ForumChell

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm really enjoying the valuable advice and ideas shared in this forum. It's a fantastic community!

I currently have a two-month holiday before I start university again, and I'm seeking guidance on how to make the most of this time. My ultimate goal is to become a freelancer and eventually start my own tech startup. However, I feel the need to take swift action to demonstrate to my parents that I can succeed even if I decide to drop out of university.

Here are my two potential plans:

Plan A: Initially, I considered pursuing a sales job while dedicating approximately 70% of my spare time to learning sales skills and allocating the remaining 30% to coding. I have some foundational knowledge in coding, such as data structures and the basics of C.

Plan B: Alternatively, I'm contemplating an intensive coding-focused approach during these two months. Afterward, I would shift my attention to acquiring sales skills and securing freelance clients on platforms like Upwork. It's important to note that it may be challenging to gain substantial coding knowledge in a short time frame, and sales skills typically require consistent practice as they are soft skills.

I would greatly appreciate hearing your thoughts and insights. Should I pursue Plan A, Plan B, or do you have any alternative suggestions? Thank you in advance for your advice!

Top Bottom