Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Which payment gateway is utilized by Fiverr/Upwork?

DreamyContent

Reaction score
Fiverr and Upwork only allow sellers to withdraw their earnings through Paypal, Payoneer, or bank options. I am curious about how these marketplaces integrate these payment methods into their website to cater to millions of sellers.

I understand that one can integrate Paypal or Stripe (VCC) on their website to receive direct payments from clients. However, I am interested in knowing if there is a way to create a similar website to Fiverr, hold payments for a few days until the service is delivered, and then pay the sellers via Paypal or Payoneer once the funds are cleared.

Top Bottom