Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

What kind of FB account to buy for this use case and where?

Dataville

Reaction score
I'm really confused by all the different Facebook accounts you can buy – PVA, new, aged, and so on. There are so many names!

Basically, I'm looking for accounts with some activity that looks real, where I can safely send a reasonable amount of friend requests and messages without getting locked or banned.

What type of account would fit this description, and what's the maximum I should pay for it? I assume I just need an account that's about a month old and has some activity.

Also, where's the best place to buy one affordably if I don't need ads?

Thanks!

joaovsantos

Reaction score
It appears that you're seeking a warmed account, one that has been actively used for at least a month. This duration should provide sufficient activity to send friend requests and DMs without triggering any concerns from Facebook's algorithms.
Your best option is to explore marketplaces like MMO or other Facebook groups dedicated to buying and selling accounts. Pricing may fluctuate based on the account's age and activity. Nevertheless, you should be able to find a suitable account in the range of $5-$50.

Top Bottom