Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

What is best website builer for wordpress?

Shucket

Reaction score
Can you please help me find a user-friendly website builder that is suitable for a beginner like me to create a website centered around myself as a musician? I would appreciate any recommendations you can provide.

Canyonsu

Reaction score
Can you please help me find a user-friendly website builder that is suitable for a beginner like me to create a website centered around myself as a musician? I would appreciate any recommendations you can provide.
I have created several websites using WordPress and the Elementor plugin. There are plenty of YouTube videos available that demonstrate how to use Elementor.

Allith

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
For beginners, WordPress CMS is an exceptional and user-friendly website builder that doesn't require coding knowledge. With WordPress, you can effortlessly manage your website.

AmericaGlace

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I have created several websites using WordPress and the Elementor plugin. There are plenty of YouTube videos available that demonstrate how to use Elementor.

Elementor may not be the most user-friendly platform, as it requires a certain level of prior knowledge before diving into it.

It really depends on what you're building. If you don't have experience in development, using WordPress with a template would be a good option. However, templates can be bulky and come with their own set of issues.

One of the easiest WordPress themes/website builders is Divi. It's faster than Elementor out of the box and has improved its bulkiness. You can compare the templates in Page Speed Insights to see the difference. I know a person who runs a lead gen business and uses only Divi with no issues ranking.

Hand-coded websites are the easiest and fastest to rank. The cleaner the code, the quicker the load, which holds a lot of weight in Google's ranking algorithm currently. Although not as much as it did 6 months ago, it's still an important factor.

My recommendation is to build your first site on Divi and learn coding in the meantime. Learning coding is the way to go, and admittedly, it's something I've put on the back burner myself.

BiggCinco

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
WordPress and Wix are user-friendly website builders that are among the best options available.

BiggRee

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
WordPress is best. CMS
robust and adaptable

Bitsubio

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It's important to have some knowledge before starting to use Elementor. But its not too hard, especially if your editing theme is just drag and drop.

Calyxiard

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Although using Elementor can be helpful, I prefer to use CSS or JS to customize my website as it is much faster. However, this method requires a significant amount of effort.

Comitia

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
For me, WordPress is the platform of choice. When I first started creating websites, I had no idea where to begin, but I managed to create my first website using WordPress in just three days.

Cornulan

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Elementor may not be the most user-friendly platform, as it requires a certain level of prior knowledge before diving into it.

It really depends on what you're building. If you don't have experience in development, using WordPress with a template would be a good option. However, templates can be bulky and come with their own set of issues.

One of the easiest WordPress themes/website builders is Divi. It's faster than Elementor out of the box and has improved its bulkiness. You can compare the templates in Page Speed Insights to see the difference. I know a person who runs a lead gen business and uses only Divi with no issues ranking.

Hand-coded websites are the easiest and fastest to rank. The cleaner the code, the quicker the load, which holds a lot of weight in Google's ranking algorithm currently. Although not as much as it did 6 months ago, it's still an important factor.

My recommendation is to build your first site on Divi and learn coding in the meantime. Learning coding is the way to go, and admittedly, it's something I've put on the back burner myself.
I completely agree with you, even though I believe that Elementor is currently the best website builder available, having a solid understanding of CSS is crucial to achieve perfection and create a truly customized website.

Freshul

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I completely agree with you, even though I believe that Elementor is currently the best website builder available, having a solid understanding of CSS is crucial to achieve perfection and create a truly customized website.
One of the advantages of using Elementor and custom CSS is that they have made it incredibly easy to implement. Unlike traditional CSS, which requires knowledge of the HTML selector to style a specific element, with Elementor, you can simply type the selector and write your CSS without needing to know the exact HTML selector. This feature can save a lot of time and effort in the website customization process.

Iamassit

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The optimal solution is to use WordPress along with WPBakery Page Builder. One of the most efficient ways to get started is to find a theme that comes with demos or templates that can be downloaded and customized later to fit your needs.

Iwanterda

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I find Shopify to be acceptable.

Messagene

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
  • WordPress is often regarded as the best option.

Miny2hot

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Wix, Squarespace, and WordPress are considered to be among the best website builders, as they offer a combination of user-friendliness, design versatility, and powerful functionality.

Mologyst

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The combination of WordPress and Elementor is a popular choice for website development.

Nituremo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
After rebuilding my homepage using WordPress and Elementor, I noticed a significant decrease in my site's loading time, even after trying various methods to speed it up. Seeking a solution, I explored other website builders like Oxygen and Astra through Festingers Vault, but adding extra plugins caused further slow down. Eventually, I found Botiga Pro, which is a lightweight theme that allows you to disable unnecessary features. With only the Gutentor plugin, I was able to achieve the effect I wanted. While JetPack Boost interfered with CSS and another JetPack plugin caused issues with menu navigation, I found plenty of other options available. Their support team has been excellent and responsive.

Numndbl

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
If you're looking for an intuitive and user-friendly website builder, I recommend trying Brizy Pro.

Top Bottom