Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

What are interest about? Is it worth using???

Relaxiady

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello there,

I'm seeking insights from an internet marketing perspective. Specifically, I would like to understand the concept of Pinterest. I have been pursuing the dream of making money on Pinterest for the past three years. Throughout this journey, I have created ten profiles, crafted hundreds of pins, blog posts, and ventured into CPA (Cost Per Action) marketing and other sales techniques. However, despite my efforts, I have not managed to make a single sale. Interestingly, I have accumulated around 14,000 followers and achieved close to 4 million monthly viewers during peak months. Despite this impressive reach, my sales remain elusive.

As time has passed, some of my accounts were disabled, leaving me with only a few. Remarkably, one of my accounts still receives over 100,000 monthly views. I have created an abundance of content, including pins, idea pins, and landing pages for CPA offers, but even after a full month of these efforts, I have yet to see any results. It leaves me wondering what secret ingredient or strategy I am missing. On platforms like TikTok or Instagram, having a profile with 15,000 followers and viral posts that attract 4 million views should theoretically lead to at least one sale. So, what is the missing piece that I have failed to grasp?

I'm eager to hear any insights or suggestions you may have on this matter. Thank you in advance for your help.

Supremsten

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I understand your concern.

While I acknowledge your focus on affiliate sales, I believe incorporating AdSense could potentially generate some revenue.

In my personal experience from 2017 to 2019, I was able to make money through Pinterest by redirecting traffic from the platform to my blog. I had a Pinterest account with 15,000 followers and received millions of views. However, I primarily used AdSense rather than affiliate marketing for that particular website. Since the majority of the traffic originated from the United States and Canada, the AdSense revenue was quite substantial.

Over the past few years, the traffic from Pinterest has declined somewhat. Currently, I'm not receiving the same high levels of traffic, but I still consider Pinterest to be a valuable platform. It remains part of my overall strategy, as I appreciate its user-friendly interface and the return on investment it offers.

Regarding your situation, did you have AdSense installed on your blog? Additionally, how much traffic were you able to redirect from Pinterest to your blog?

WizKlug

Reaction score
I've noticed several Pinterest accounts that focus solely on 100% CPA offers and they seem to attract a significant amount of traffic, around 40,000 visitors per month according to their Pinterest profiles. It's highly likely that they are earning money through CPA offers. I attempted to emulate their strategy by promoting CPA offers myself and while I did generate some visits, my account was banned within a few days. It seems that a more gradual approach might be necessary, as I was posting over 100 pins a day using ninjapinner. I plan to try again at a slower pace, using tools like Canva and NinjaPinner to create content more efficiently, as they allow you to produce a considerable amount of content quickly.

Canyonsu

Reaction score

While I acknowledge your focus on affiliate sales, I believe incorporating AdSense could potentially generate some revenue.

In my personal experience from 2017 to 2019, I was able to make money through Pinterest by redirecting traffic from the platform to my blog. I had a Pinterest account with 15,000 followers and received millions of views. However, I primarily used AdSense rather than affiliate marketing for that particular website. Since the majority of the traffic originated from the United States and Canada, the AdSense revenue was quite substantial.

Over the past few years, the traffic from Pinterest has declined somewhat. Currently, I'm not receiving the same high levels of traffic, but I still consider Pinterest to be a valuable platform. It remains part of my overall strategy, as I appreciate its user-friendly interface and the return on investment it offers.

Regarding your situation, did you have AdSense installed on your blog? Additionally, how much traffic were you able to redirect from Pinterest to your blog?
Yes, that was the only task I didn't complete. No, I didn't have Adsense on my blog at that time. It was only on Medium, along with affiliate marketing. The most popular Pinterest accounts, which had 4,000 followers and received 2.5 million monthly visitors/watchers within a month, were generating around 150 clicks on my pins. I didn't use any software to spam pins every 15 minutes, but I manually posted a few pins each day, usually around 5-7. However, I recently realized that my efforts would be better spent on other platforms. I appreciated the ease of gaining traction on Pinterest, but when considering the costs involved, such as paying someone to create blog posts, it would result in significant losses for me.

Gaucompa

Reaction score
Yes, that was the only task I didn't complete. No, I didn't have Adsense on my blog at that time. It was only on Medium, along with affiliate marketing. The most popular Pinterest accounts, which had 4,000 followers and received 2.5 million monthly visitors/watchers within a month, were generating around 150 clicks on my pins. I didn't use any software to spam pins every 15 minutes, but I manually posted a few pins each day, usually around 5-7. However, I recently realized that my efforts would be better spent on other platforms. I appreciated the ease of gaining traction on Pinterest, but when considering the costs involved, such as paying someone to create blog posts, it would result in significant losses for me.
Do you believe that the outcome would have been distinct if you had concentrated on a single Pinterest account instead of managing multiple ones?

Innisola

Reaction score
I've noticed several Pinterest accounts that focus solely on 100% CPA offers and they seem to attract a significant amount of traffic, around 40,000 visitors per month according to their Pinterest profiles. It's highly likely that they are earning money through CPA offers. I attempted to emulate their strategy by promoting CPA offers myself and while I did generate some visits, my account was banned within a few days. It seems that a more gradual approach might be necessary, as I was posting over 100 pins a day using ninjapinner. I plan to try again at a slower pace, using tools like Canva and NinjaPinner to create content more efficiently, as they allow you to produce a considerable amount of content quickly.
Yes, I attempted the CPA approach, but without using any software and targeting a legitimate market segment where I offered valuable items for free, among other strategies. I specifically avoided the gaming hacks niche, as I observed some accounts engaging in that type of activity. If one were to use the appropriate software capable of handling significant volumes of actions such as pinning, joining, commenting, and have access to aged accounts, there is a chance for success. However, I have decided to steer clear of Pinterest altogether. I would consider giving it a try only if I had confidence in the value of these accounts, but based on my past experiences, there seems to be little demand for established Pinterest accounts.

SellFunky

Reaction score
Do you believe that the outcome would have been distinct if you had concentrated on a single Pinterest account instead of managing multiple ones?
Initially, it wasn't an issue as I dedicated all my attention to it. I allocated one day per week to gather content for posting, including some content generated by AI, and proceeded to handle the rest manually. However, problems arose when certain accounts were disabled. Although I managed to recover some, others were permanently banned, leaving me exhausted and on the verge of burnout. While I acknowledge that starting with a better structure and focusing on a single account could have been a more effective approach, the results were still disappointing. With 4 million monthly views and pins receiving 100-150 clicks at their peak, those numbers seem absurdly low. On the other hand, my Instagram profile with 8K followers and 4K monthly visitors generated a minimum of $40-$50 through CPA.

Bugsbu

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Yes, I attempted the CPA approach, but without using any software and targeting a legitimate market segment where I offered valuable items for free, among other strategies. I specifically avoided the gaming hacks niche, as I observed some accounts engaging in that type of activity. If one were to use the appropriate software capable of handling significant volumes of actions such as pinning, joining, commenting, and have access to aged accounts, there is a chance for success. However, I have decided to steer clear of Pinterest altogether. I would consider giving it a try only if I had confidence in the value of these accounts, but based on my past experiences, there seems to be little demand for established Pinterest accounts.
It appears that you worked hard and successfully built an audience on Pinterest. However, I'm curious about the specific products you promoted through your pins. Did you focus on a particular niche, such as jewelry, women's fashion, or home decor? It's important to consider this because promoting multiple niches on a single Pinterest account could potentially dilute the interest of your followers, even if you manage to gather a large following.

One interesting aspect I've noticed about Pinterest is that people tend to visit the platform when they are in the early stages of making a purchase decision. They may not make a purchase right away, but rather engage with the content and gather ideas. Therefore, if a user initially comes across a pin about home decor, likes it, follows your account, and then returns after a few days or weeks only to see pins about travel or jewelry, they might lose interest. Although they may still remain as followers, their engagement and interest could decline.

BiggCinco

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
If you're not getting any sales, it's likely that there's something incorrect with your approach, such as your CPA offer. In my opinion, having a large amount of traffic won't be beneficial unless you can convert that traffic into sales. Additionally, Pinterest receives a significant amount of traffic from the USA.

Girlan

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I am currently considering the concept of running a dropshipping store and using Pinterest. Perhaps I should focus on more specific sub-niches rather than having broad accounts, as this may have been the initial problem. Additionally, it's possible that the majority of Pinterest users (women) may not be inclined to engage with bio links, content lockers, or AI-generated articles. Instead, I could explore the idea of sourcing content from TikTok, finding similar products, and creating funnels or simple websites for purchasing them. I learned the hard way that showing faces in these content can result in the detection and banning of your account, so it's best to avoid displaying faces. Starting without ads, using Idea Pins, could generate a lot of organic attention. Once established, I can then transition to using ads. Overall, this strategy seems promising. I appreciate you sharing this information. :)

Kadisent

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score

How do you successfully attract audiences from the USA and Canada? Have you acquired USA-based accounts or used proxies? Generating traffic is not a challenge for me, but the difficulty lies in obtaining traffic specifically from the USA and Canada. What recommendations do you have for acquiring tier 1 traffic? Should I consider purchasing Pinterest accounts from the USA and Canada, or is there another approach you suggest? Thank you.

Tearpe

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
How do you successfully attract audiences from the USA and Canada? Have you acquired USA-based accounts or used proxies? Generating traffic is not a challenge for me, but the difficulty lies in obtaining traffic specifically from the USA and Canada. What recommendations do you have for acquiring tier 1 traffic? Should I consider purchasing Pinterest accounts from the USA and Canada, or is there another approach you suggest? Thank you.

No, I have never made any purchases of that nature. The account I established was purely managed and developed manually. My team and I focused on creating content centered around health, wellness, beauty, and organic home remedies, which are popular niches in the United States and Canada. We actively engaged with numerous American users through comments and messages over an extended period of time. This consistent effort allowed us to regain their attention and encourage them to follow us. It is essential to communicate genuinely with people in order to gain their trust and have them become your followers.

Another approach would involve running paid advertisements, but since Pinterest ads are not available in India, organic growth remains our sole option at present.

Top Bottom