Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

What are best payment processors for dropshipping?

Drophe

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I am currently residing in a Third World Country located in the Balkans, where there are no available payment processors for dropshipping. In a desperate attempt to secure a payment processor, I registered a UK LTD (Limited) company and used it to apply for Stripe and Shopify Payments.

Unfortunately, I encountered issues with both providers. Stripe does not support dropshipping in general, and they were not pleased with the fact that I was using a UK LTD registered outside of the UK. As for Shopify Payments, they simply did not approve of my usage of a UK LTD while not residing on UK soil.

I also applied for Skrill a week ago, but I have yet to receive a response from them.

I'm wondering if there are any payment processors available that support dropshipping and can be used with a UK LTD?

Top Bottom