Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Use Pinterest for Amazon FBA or general e-commerce.

Mylingna

Reaction score
I own several FBA businesses that cater to the Pinterest audience. Although I've heard about many FBA and e-commerce owners using Pinterest to drive traffic to their stores, I haven't explored this platform yet, and I am struggling to find a comprehensive guide that caters to my specific needs.

My plan is to direct both organic and Pinterest PPC traffic directly to my Amazon listings since Amazon rewards external traffic, which positively affects their ranking algorithm.

I would appreciate it if anyone could suggest resources such as relevant threads, YouTube videos, or courses that could assist me in setting up my Pinterest account for this purpose. Although I have already tried the search function, I haven't found much on this topic. Thank you.

Confidentij

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I own several FBA businesses that cater to the Pinterest audience. Although I've heard about many FBA and e-commerce owners using Pinterest to drive traffic to their stores, I haven't explored this platform yet, and I am struggling to find a comprehensive guide that caters to my specific needs.

My plan is to direct both organic and Pinterest PPC traffic directly to my Amazon listings since Amazon rewards external traffic, which positively affects their ranking algorithm.

I would appreciate it if anyone could suggest resources such as relevant threads, YouTube videos, or courses that could assist me in setting up my Pinterest account for this purpose. Although I have already tried the search function, I haven't found much on this topic. Thank you.
Perhaps enrolling in a Udemy course could be more beneficial for you.

Top Bottom