Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Stripe wants to know my company information

GrinderTainted

Reaction score
Hello there,

In 2020, I created my Stripe account, and interestingly, they didn't ask for any company information. Over the course of three years, I have processed €60,000 through my account, with a dispute rate of 0.13% and a three-day payout time.

However, I currently face a predicament as I am not officially registered as a company. If Stripe were to suddenly request my company information, I would only have a 10-day window to provide it. Unfortunately, this is not enough time for me to register myself as a company and obtain the necessary registration number in my country.

My question is whether Stripe may potentially request my company registration number in the future, considering they didn't ask for it during the entire duration of my account usage.

Thank you for any insights or information you can provide.

Top Bottom