Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

TikTok Starting TikTok Adventure from 0 to hero

YauRely

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

(I had the previous thread deleted by a moderator because, silly me, I forgot to include all the necessary details, so editing wasn't an option!)

Let me provide you with some background information: Since early January 2020, I have been managing multiple TikTok accounts. During this time, I have created accounts, tested third-party tools, accumulated data, and attempted to understand how the TikTok system functions. My aim has been to gain insights into the algorithm's workings, even though it's not an exact science.

Now, I have made the decision to completely abandon my initial accounts, start fresh, and put what I have learned into practice. I will be documenting my TikTok journey and experiments in this thread.

Expect a series of TikTok experiments to be conducted.

My objective is to create multiple niche accounts. I only establish accounts for which I already have a well-defined long-term monetization strategy in place. My intention is not solely to accumulate a large number of followers on empty accounts. Instead, I will employ various metrics to assess the accounts, their success, and their potential return on investment (ROI). I will delve deeper into this topic in future entries.

Every account I create will follow the same method:

1. Identify a specific niche.
  2. Conduct research on successful content within that niche.
  3. Develop a content strategy based on the findings.
  4. Reverse-engineer viral content within the chosen niche.
  5. Create original content or curate content from reliable sources.
  6. Build a dedicated audience for the niche and maintain consistency.
  7. Set specific targets using metrics (more details to come).
  8. Once the targets are achieved, explore monetization opportunities.
Please note:

• "Original content" refers to content that is not downloaded from elsewhere and then uploaded to TikTok.
  • "Non-original content" refers to content taken from external sources and then uploaded to TikTok, even if it is edited using software like Adobe Premiere Pro or the TikTok editor.
I will be conducting two types of experiments:

Category #1: Creating entirely new TikTok accounts from scratch, exclusively uploading original content. Category #2: Creating new TikTok accounts from scratch, using solely non-original content.

I will regularly provide updates with information, statistics, data, and more. I value my privacy, so I won't be sharing any account URLs. My purpose here is not to sell anything, but rather to share what I have learned and provide a real-time journey of managing multiple TikTok accounts.

I hope some of you find value in this and can learn from or even apply these insights.

DubyaLawn

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The plan appears to be well thought out. We'll see how things unfold. Best of luck!

ZineBunny

Reaction score
Anticipating the opportunity to witness this, best of luck, buddy!

Trimblue

Reaction score
Continue on your current path and maintain your diligent efforts, my friend. I, too, am the owner of three TikTok accounts that I recently created nine days ago. One of my videos unexpectedly became popular, garnering 20.6k views (which, although not extraordinarily high, led to approximately 500 new followers within a span of two days). This occurred solely on one of my accounts. I am still in the process of learning and analyzing my accounts since I'm uncertain about the precise actions required to steadily grow them. It's remarkable to observe some pages that have just started and yet manage to attract thousands of followers within a single day. I am eager to gain knowledge and insights from you. Best of luck to you as well.

RacerSo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
To begin with, I will solely concentrate on accounts falling into the first category mentioned in the original post, which refers to 'original content' only. My plan is to initiate multiple niche accounts that exclusively feature 'original content' before I start experimenting with 'non-original content.'

It is crucial to note that all the content I post will strictly adhere to TikTok's community guidelines. I have meticulously reviewed these guidelines more than 25 times and have almost memorized them. In other words, none of these accounts will violate TikTok's current community guidelines.

Here is some general information about 'account #1':

• Account niche: Comedy
  • Follow/Unfollow (F/UF) strategy: None (no manual actions or automation)
  • Hashtag strategy: 1 brand hashtag, 2-3 relevant and broad hashtags, 1-2 specific and narrow hashtags
  • Intended audience: Broad demographic
  • Goal of this account: Build a diverse and extensive follower base (with a focus on quantity rather than the other accounts, explained below)
  • Content creation strategy: Strictly original content
  • Posting strategy: At least once per day, ideally up to two times a day
  • Input/output strategy: Minimum input for maximum output (explained below)
  • Monetization strategy: Establish it as a long-term 'brand' account, then use it to promote services and eventually products.
Additional remarks on the above:

Some of the niche accounts I will create will target very specific audiences. As many of you may already know, the number of people is not always what matters; it's the number of conversions. You can have a funnel, or you can create a pipeline. Personally, I prefer a pipeline over a funnel anytime. However, for reasons I am not disclosing at this time, it is important to create at least one account with a broad and general reach. I have decided to name this account "number 1," aligning with my long-term monetization and branding strategy.

Furthermore, based on extensive research and data analysis, it is recommended to post on TikTok between 3-5 times a day, with 8-10 posts being considered decent. Having a high-quality content strategy in place is crucial, and posting a substantial quantity of content on TikTok contributes to rapid growth. Nevertheless, it's important to remember that quantity means nothing without quality.

Lastly, the primary focus of this first account will be to create 'viral content' with minimal input and the potential for maximum output. I will adhere to this strategy, at least initially. If I find that I need to increase the frequency of posting over time to further promote growth, I will provide an update.

Setup information for 'account #1':

• Account creation date: February 20, 2020
  • Initially, I created the account and spent around 20-35 minutes browsing TikTok as a regular user.
  • I followed certain famous users, resulting in '14 following,' and liked videos randomly (approximately 25-65, without spamming). I also read and liked comments.
  • I added a profile picture and a bio, changed the username and account name.
  • Then, intentionally, I waited nearly 24 hours before posting the first video.

Endurgy

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I will continuously update the statistics for 'account #1' as I progress. The frequency of updates may vary, occurring either on a daily basis or less frequently. Additionally, I plan to include additional information once I establish the second, third, and subsequent accounts.

Statistics for Account #1:

Summary of the account's general information:

Account Age: 2 days (excluding the initiation period) Number of Followers: 17 Total Videos: 1

Statistics for Video #1:

Video Upload Time: Within the last 2 hours Number of Views: 12.7k Approximate Likes: Around 400 Approximate Comments: Around 40

Top Bottom