Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

SELLING 3 Promising NICHE BLOGS ALREADY EARNING ON EZOIC

Ballsman

Reaction score
I have decided to sell these 3 websites of mine, so I could focus on my new Agency.

Site 1:

Content website for sale:

Website niche: Dogs

TLD: ****dogs.org

Monetization: Display Ads (Ezoic)

The website boasts of a lot of No1 spots on long tail keywords and the traffic keeps growing. I initially had the site on Google Adsense, but it was doing $3/ month, I switched to Ezoic, and it is now doing $3/week. This site is Google News-approved, and indexes pretty fast. I have 75+ zero competition or very easy keywords saved in the draft.

Traffic: 1239 sessions per month on average

112.webp

Earning currently: $11.74 in July so far

22r ezoic dogs.webp

Asking Price: $550

Site 2:

Website niche: Dream

TLD: *****.org

Monetization: None yet

The website boasts of a lot of No1 spots on long tail keywords in the highly unsaturated dream niche and the traffic keeps growing, which highlights the Potential to scale this site to an authority site with more articles.

Traffic: 519+ sessions per month on average

33rabr dream performance.webp

Asking Price: $350

Site 3:

Website niche: Pets

TLD: ******.org

Monetization: Ezoic

The site performs just well with long tail keywords as it has taken a few No1 rankings. I also have 60+ Zero competition keywords saved in the draft, you can have all that. The site is just a week + on Ezoic and it has done $1.55 which highlights the long-term promise.

44eenGrabr ezoic.webp

Traffic: 200+ sessions per week on average

555s performance.webp

Asking Price: $350

Scaling these blogs will be pretty easy from here onwards as you can add your Amazon links to the existing pages, add more articles, and easily integrate with Google AdSense or Ezoic.

 Payment Method:

Paypal or USDT

How To Place Your Order?

To place your order, send me a pm here on MMO. Or EMAIL or Skype

Mode of transfer

Files will be transferred to you through All-in-one WP migration, or I'll just hand you details to the host. Site 1 is on Dynadot, while sites 2 and 3 are on Namesilo. You will need either account–depending on the site(s) you're buying, so I could transfer the domains to you. The transaction should be completed between 12 hours to 3 days.

Refund policy:

No money back. Do your research before purchasing the blogs, please. There will be no refund after the payment has been made.

For further details, comment '3 blogs'.

Top Bottom