Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

MMO P&S Selenium help required , extension and headless browser...

zuanchakma

Reaction score
Hello,

I've been attempting to create a headless scraper with an extension. The scraping process functions smoothly when the browser is not in headless mode. Both browsers are configured with a profile that includes the installed extension. I'd consider abandoning the extension, but the challenge lies in dynamic variables affecting the elements. Identifying the right element to extract data from the site has proven elusive.

Chromedriver: It appears that extensions are not supported in headless mode with Chrome, or at least I haven't discovered a solution yet.

Geckodriver: While extensions work with headless mode, the issue arises when text is placed on the clipboard, and it seems the clipboard is not shared from headless mode to the host machine.

Are there alternative solutions on Windows to enable scraping in headless mode? Any insights would be appreciated.

Top Bottom