Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

WP HELP NEWBIE GUIDE - HOW TO START WORDPRESS AND BUILD YOUR Website/Optin/Course

MMOLEARN COM

Administrator

Staff member
MOD
Reaction score
This gonna be quick tutorial how to build your own website.

1) First you need a hosting and domain. You can get good deals at namecheap :

I would pick second plan with unlimited domains and its just 3 dollars a month.
( Why namecheap? Because they have chat support that will help you with all your lamest problems )

Get VPS if you are getting more traffic. But shared for a start is a good place.

2) Get some domains, point domains to your namecheap hosting if they are not yet pointed. ( Problems? Live chat! )

3) Now go to your cpanel and install wordpress.

If you don`t want to watch video by some random guy i`ll try to put it this way.

Once you bought hosting from namecheap, you will receive your hosting information @ cpanel login.

Once loged into cpanel, go to "Addon domains" and add your domain/s.
Go the bottom where you will find "softaculous"
Press it, in next window find wordpress and install it.
Upon installation you will be prompted to select your domain from drop down list ( your puchased domain in namecheap right? )
Enter password,username,email and press install.
Once installed you will have "www.yourdomain.com/wp-admin"
Wp-admin is your domains wordpress login.
Login to wordpress with username and password you created before when installing ( You did save them in text file,right? )
Alrighty, now your in wordpress. If you here first time, browse around, see nothing as you don`t know anything.
Go to - Settings - Reading and select homepage = Home Main . Just in case it`s loading blog.

4) So now you wanna built your site,right?

Install woocommerce. This plugin is free and its needed if you want to sell on wordpress.
Your site will need 2 things, plugins and themes which you can see in your dashboard.

Themes :
As you are someone whos not into building websites you want premade websites that are fully done like in website purchase window and just edit as much as your.
So you want to get themes like - Rehub, Avada, Flatsome, Astra themes, BeTheme, Phlox pro, Newsspaper X, Presso, Astra Premium Starter Templates, Divi Wordpress, Theme and etc.OR pick from bunch of Elementor Web Kits! These themes are single built or have like hundred of premades themes that you can choose from and import to your site.

Plugins :
You will need plugins for everything, first of all you gonna need a builder, builders are edit drag and drop style themes, it`s a bit more complicated than shopify but its getting there. You don`t need to code website with a builder like you did before. Most popular builder is Elementor, so get elementor free + pro + elementor addons if you feel you might need.

Then other plugins will depend on you and will include everything, from integrating payment system like stripe,paypal. Optin generation, Payment plugins and etc, there is bunch and for every person we have biggest database on internet of plugins to choose from.

5. Now you kind a know what you need, if you want to edit your just brand new imported website, go to "Appearances" click on your theme - press customize and there you will have bunch of theme option you can play with. ( This is your personal learning curve and playing with theme options,colors and so on )

6. Building/Editing your store. If you want to edit your website go to - Pages - All pages - There is list of your website pages,like home page ,contact page and everything else. If you want to edit page just hover over page and you will see at the end "Edit with elementor". Once you press it page will open with elementor builder and you will be able to drop delete, drag add and move objects around.

Wookiesrppl2

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Simple and easy nice!

Sniperinstinct

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I guess whats the hardest part for beginners is jumping from shopify just drag this and that to wordpress setting up multiple things, even tho now is sooo much easier than before and plugins are available for couple bucks..

Fartoolong

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I guess whats the hardest part for beginners is jumping from shopify just drag this and that to wordpress setting up multiple things, even tho now is sooo much easier than before and plugins are available for couple bucks..
Haha yeah kids nowdays this never understand how it was 10 years ago.

Casanova

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Haha yeah kids nowdays this never understand how it was 10 years ago.
LEARN HTML FOR 1 YEAR AND THEN BUILD YOUR CRAPPY WEBSITE LOL

Kids are spoiled today. Hosting is like couple bucks, all plugins are available, websites premade, and yet people find problems to build (errrr import ) website LoL

Fartoolong

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
LEARN HTML FOR 1 YEAR AND THEN BUILD YOUR CRAPPY WEBSITE LOL

Kids are spoiled today. Hosting is like couple bucks, all plugins are available, websites premade, and yet people find problems to build (errrr import ) website LoL
haha thats true.

Shoot2kill

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Ladies, this newbie guide is probably for 200iq people. You have to break it down button by button...5 times.... MINIMUM.

WordPress

Reaction score
Hi all, sorry for a newbie question. I just bought here elementor-pro-page-builder and astra-premium-starter-templates.
I unzip and put them inside my www/project as follows (couldn't post screeencap).
Is this correct? Thanks
C:\wamp64\www\project\astra-pro-sites
C:\wamp64\www\project\elementor-pro

MMOLEARN COM

Administrator

Staff member
MOD
Reaction score
Hi all, sorry for a newbie question. I just bought here elementor-pro-page-builder and astra-premium-starter-templates.
I unzip and put them inside my www/project as follows (couldn't post screeencap).
Is this correct? Thanks
C:\wamp64\www\project\astra-pro-sites
C:\wamp64\www\project\elementor-pro
Bro you upload them inside wordpress, use plugins and appearance if needed.

WordPress

Reaction score
After installing ElementorPro and AstraPremium and activated, I think Ementor asked me to create an account, I did with my gmail and got confirmation code, then I confirmed, created password and then it says: "We couldn't find licence matching".
I'm not sure if I'm "Elementor-pro" (access to goodies on their website) or just Lite user. If this is normal, I'm sorry.
Here are the screencaps:
astra_elementorpro1.jpg

Last edited:

mohaaldoo_0

Reaction score
And how to increase traffic
I made a store on Shopify and sent visits from the backlinks, but no sales?
Can you help

Top Bottom