Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Need recurring affiliate programs!

MagazineTopic

Reaction score
I'm searching for affiliate programs that offer decent payment and are widely recognized. I previously used Amazon's program, but the commission rates have significantly decreased, making it not worth my time anymore. Currently, I'm using the Fiverr affiliate program, which has been alright during the two months I've been an affiliate. I've earned around $110 from it, but it's not a consistent long-term source of income, and the conversion rate is low. Perhaps my traffic is not optimal. I'm seeking an affiliate program that provides monthly payments based on sales generated through my referrals. One option I'm considering is socialgrowth.social, which offers good commissions and appears to convert well. They have already paid me $83, but since I'm new to the platform, I don't want to rely solely on it. Can anyone recommend other reliable affiliate programs that you have personally tested? I'm looking for something that is in high demand and easy to convert, with commissions based on a recurring model. Thank you.

Top Bottom